Posts with tag "Big Boi"
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 09:50 AM by Amber James
Exclusive: Big Boi and Cee-Lo are hitting the road together. The rappers, who have collaborated in the past, are bringing fans a down and dirty 'Georgia Power Tour,' a source tells PopEater. No dates have been announced. Earlier this year, Cee-Lo gave Big Boi major props for his solo album, 'Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty,' telling VIBE: "I believe that he surpassed almost...
- Posted Jul 1st 2010 at 11:15 AM by Mike Hess
As Big Boi preps for the July 6 release of his solo effort, titled 'Sir Lucious Leftfoot,' PopEater was able to catch up with the music savant, who gladly answered a few of our burning questions. What exactly is on the iPod of the man who's one-half responsible for OutKast -- perhaps the most innovative and boundary-slaughtering group of the last two decades? Surprisingly, Big Boi gets down to...
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 01:21 PM by Mike Hess
Big Boi has always been adventurous with his music -- as proven by his long track record of massive success with OutKast and as a solo artist -- but PopEater really wanted to know just how adventurous he is when it comes to cleaning his kids' dirty diapers. He was kind enough to invite us into his house to talk, and as it turns out, he's very hands-on (aside from the disastrous ones), and despite...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!