Posts with tag "BigBrother"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 01:33 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Adam Jasinski, the winner of last year's 'Big Brother,' has confessed to authorities of using his $500,000 prize to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resell them. The Florida native, 31, has been charged with attempting to sell 2,000 pills in Massachusetts to a government witness and faces years of prison time. Federal prosecutors said Jasinski was arrested Saturday after he flew to Boston...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Kerry Washington Is Taking a Stylish Stand Against Domestic Violence
- The Haunted States of America: Iconic Ghosts of the Union (Infographic)
- Vanessa Hudgens Gets a Chic Lob (PHOTO)
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- ?Nashville' recap: Family drama shakes up love triangle
- The lovely and talented ladies of country music
- Katniss Threatens Snow in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1 Final Trailer, "Burn"—Watch Now!
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich Reveals Sex of Baby No. 2—Find Out What She's Having!
- We Might Not Recover from Tonight's American Horror Story: Freak Show: Our Rants and Raves