Posts with tag "BiggieSmalls"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whitney Port Isn't Putting Pressure on Herself to Plan Her Wedding
- Mayors in 55 Cities Fill Backpacks with Food for Hungry Children
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Are 'Incredibly Excited' for Their Daughter to Arrive
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- The Miss America Theme Song Is Following Newly Crowned Kira Kazantsev Everywhere—Watch the Funny Jimmy Kimmel Clip!
- Johnny Weir's Ex Victor Voronov Says Skater Falsely Accused Him of ''Attempted Rape'' and Having Herpes
- The 17 Most Scathing Questions the Press Asked NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, Translated