Posts with tag "BiggieSmalls"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath...
Popeater Hot Topics
- V.I.Peeps: 12 Delicious Ways to Transform the Marshmallow Candy
- Miley Cyrus Still in Hospital, Cancels Another Concert
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Matthew McConaughey HAS to return for ?Magic Mike 2?
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing