Posts with tag "BiggieSmalls"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath Ledge...
Popeater Hot Topics
- A Reporter Asks Amal Clooney What She's Wearing In Court. Her Answer Is Awesome
- See Arnold Confront Himself, Literally, in the New Terminator Teaser Trailer (VIDEO)
- Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams: Why They Split
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- Is There Hope For Calzona on Grey's Anatomy? Jessica Capshaw on the Fate of the Fan-Favorite Romance
- Ted 2 Trailer Includes Semen Jokes, Civil Rights for Teddy Bears and So Much More: Watch Now!
- Tara Reid to Lady Gaga: "We Really Want You to Be in Sharknado 3"