Posts with tag "BiggieSmalls"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The X Factor: Alex & Sierra Soar in the Semifinal Showdown
- Golden Globe Nominations 2014 Revealed
- Taylor Swift Got a Cute New Haircut! See the First Pics
- Snubbed! Golden Globes leave Winfrey, Hanks, Scorcese out in the cold
- Golden Globes: Full list of movie and television nominees
- Golden Globe nominations revealed!
- No Oprah? No Scorsese? What were the Golden Globes' most egregious snubs?
- Susan Sarandon was high during all those award shows; Well, except the Oscars ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?Modern Family,' ?Nashville,' ?American Horror Story: Coven' ? VIDEO