Posts with tag "BiggieSmalls"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath Ledge...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Shares Sweet Photo in Celebration of Upcoming Wedding Anniversary
- Lake Bell: How Motherhood Changed Me
- Taylor Swift Volunteers to Join Kanye West's 2020 Presidential Campaign
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- 5 Days, 5 Ways: Effortlessly Transition Your Maxi Dress Into Fall With These No-Fail Celeb Styling Tricks
- Amy Purdy's Secret Celebrity Wedding Singer Revealed! Plus, the ''Amazing Moment'' She Shared With Her Grandpa
- Try and Keep Your Cool After Watching This Empire Season 2 Sneak Peek—Oh Hey, Marisa Tomei!