Posts with tag "BiggieSmalls"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath Ledge...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sony lawyer: ?The Interview' ?will be distributed'
- Paz de la Huerta and Lionsgate at odds over on-set injury
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's estate is on sale for $18.5 Million
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Star in Sexy Balmain Menswear Campaign—See the Pics!
- Watch a Special First Look at Jason Kennedy and Lauren Scrugg's Romantic Wedding Ceremony
- Mindy Totally Has a Legally Blonde Moment at Stanford on The Mindy Project and It's Hilarious