Posts with tag "Bill Clinton"
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 06:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Bill Clinton has filmed a cameo for 'The Hangover 2.' The former president will play himself in the film and shot his brief performance on Saturday in Bangkok, Thailand, a source confirmed to PEOPLE. Clinton was in Bangkok to deliver a speech on clean energy. 'The Hangover 2' courted controversy when Mel Gibson was hired to play a tattoo artist in the movie. The cast was reportedly not happy...
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Few things give celebrities serious person street cred like attaching themselves to organizations that do global good. The grand-daddy of those organizations is the Clinton Global Initiative, which has in years past attracted the likes of Bono (and various other members of U2), Lance Armstrong, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, to their annual meeting at the Sheraton hotel in m...
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Jo Piazza
Everyone loves to speculate on the costs of celebrity weddings. And in the case of Chelsea Clinton, a girl America has watched grow up and blossom into a beautiful young woman (those 'SNL' skits be damned), her upcoming wedding is the closest thing we get to a royal wedding of sorts. So, of course, everyone is trying to price out her upstate New York nuptials to fiance Marc Mezvinsky going do...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
With all the excitement mounting around Chelsea Clinton's upcoming wedding this weekend (July 31) to Marc Mevinsky, no one is more excited than her proud papa, Bill. Some say he's maybe a little too excited. "What daddy wouldn't be on cloud nine about his only daughter's upcoming wedding," a Clinton family friend tells me. "The only problem is that when your father is ex-President Bill, a man...
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sam Brand
'Presidential Reunion' is the hottest viral video of the moment -- and the most star-studded thing this side of the 'We Are the World' remake -- but does the Funny or Die exclusive get its point across? Is it even funny? While we're not sure it's anything more than a mangled A-list mishap, it's become must-see Internet TV. But we'll let you decide for yourself....
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:59 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Meredith Baxter Birney," "Transgressions," "Cassandra Sproch," and "Joan Najbar" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story