Posts with tag "Bill OReilly"
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 05:40 PM by Rob Shuter
Joy Behar sure has a great sense of humor. This year, 'The Joy Behar Show' booking team brought cheer to all with a photoshopped Christmas card of Joy and Bill O'Reilly caught in a warm embrace. The photo has everyone howling with laughter. In case you forgot, Joy stormed off the set of 'The View' following several controversial remarks from Bill, who insisted it would be "inappropriate" to ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 02:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
It's official: Bill O'Reilly has deemed FOX News the most powerful media agency in the world. On Monday night's 'The O'Reilly Factor,' O'Reilly said, "Here at FOX we have emerged, and correct me if you think I'm wrong, but I think FOX News is the most powerful media agency in the world -- not just the country, but in the world." Bill O'Reilly is easily the most watched and probably the most ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Get ready for round two, because Bill O'Reilly will no doubt be returning to 'The View,' but this time don't expect anyone to walk off the stage mid-argument. A 'View' insider tells me that although no date has been set, the FOX News titan will be back on the show soon. "This was a huge moment for the show, my source says, referring to when Joy and Whoopi walked off during a heated discussion...
- Posted Oct 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by Rob Shuter
Just days after the now infamous battle on 'The View' between Bill O'Reilly and Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, ex-'View' co-host Rosie O'Donnell is speaking out. On her Sirius satellite radio program, Rosie asked in a very matter-of-fact manner, "What does he do besides that? That's what Bill O'Reilly does. Why would you book him?" O'Donnell, whose guest panel seemed more fired up about wh...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 12:11 PM by Zach Dionne
Bill O'Reilly addressed his feud with the ladies of 'The View' on 'The O'Reilly Factor' Thursday night, going deeper into statistics he brought up on the talk show and running the tape with a bit of commentary. "No one I know wants to insult Muslims, but many are tired of the political correctness surrounding the 9/11 attack. I am not in the business of sugarcoating harsh realities," O'Reilly s...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 07:20 PM by Rob Shuter
Just hours after Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg stormed off the set of 'The View' following several controversial remarks made by guest Bill O'Reilly, I found myself backstage at Behar's hit HLN talk show. Surprisingly, Joy seemed to have little idea about the media storm that was brewing. "Really, is anyone talking about it? He's an idiot," she told me. "I just couldn't sit there any longer a...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Fireworks erupted on the set of 'The View' today when hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar left the set during an interview with Bill O'Reilly while discussing the proposed "Ground Zero mosque." "The mosque down here on 9/11. That's inappropriate," O'Reilly said of the planned Islamic community center being built near the site of the former World Trade Center. "Sure, they have a right to do i...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 02:00 PM by John Mitchell
In September, five teenage boys killed themselves after being physically or verbally (or both) assaulted for being gay. The suicides of Tyler Clementi, 18, Billy Lucas, 15, Asher Brown, 13, Justin Aaberg, 15, and Seth Walsh, 13, have brought national attention to the epidemic of bullying in American schools. Now, a number of stars, many of whom have personal experience with anti-gay bullying, a...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 07:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Stewart made his much-anticipated return to 'The O'Reilly Factor' on Wednesday and went head to head with Bill O'Reilly, who dug into Stewart's opinions on President Barack Obama. "Do you, Jon Stewart, have Obama remorse?" O'Reilly wondered. Stewart reiterated the seemingly anti-Obama sentiment he's been making on 'The Daily show' lately. "I think people feel a disappointment in that ther...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 07:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Earlier this week, Bill O'Reilly deemed Jennifer Aniston "destructive to our society" because of comments she made regarding single motherhood. Now, the 41-year-old actress is firing back. "Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on earth," Aniston told PEOPLE. "And, of course, many women dream of finding Prin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!