Posts with tag "BillHader"
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Bill Hader and Jason Sudekis suited up as Larry King, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and David Letterman for the opening sketch of 'Saturday Night Live.' "Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Taylor Swift is the host and musical guest this weekend on 'Saturday Night Live,' and promos for the show are already taking shots at Kanye West -- who interrupted the country cutie's MTV VMA win. "Hey, I'm Taylor Swift and I'll be the host and musical guest this week on 'SNL,'" Swift explains. "Whoop, Kanye West just called, he thinks Beyonce should host," Bill Hader quips. "Funny joke, rig...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 12:27 PM by PopEater Staff
It's a girl for 'Saturday Night Live' comedian Bill Hader. His wife Maggie Carey delivered their first child, Hannah Kathryn Hader, on Oct. 6, PEOPLE reports. The couple, who married in 2006, announced the pregnancy in August. At the time, Hader said, "I'm really excited [about parenthood]. I think it's going to be awesome."...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 05:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Bill Hader and his wife Maggie Carey are expecting their first child together, PEOPLE reports. "I'm really excited. It's going to be awesome," the 'Saturday Night Live' star said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alexis Shapiro, Girl with Condition Causing Insatiable Hunger, Loses Nearly 60 Lbs.
- Brad Pitt Turns 51! See His Changing Looks
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Fox News should air ?The Interview,' says Jimmy Kimmel