Posts with tag "Billy Crystal"
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 10:28 AM by Zach Dionne
In an astonishingly professional new clip at Funny Or Die, we're happy to learn Billy Crystal's still got it. The actor, who's been noticeably absent from the silver screen for a few years, stars in a mock-up of 'When Harry Met Sally 2' with a cast including Helen Mirren, Rob Reiner, and comedy all-stars Adam Scott, Maya Rudolph, Mike O'Malley and Rob Riggle. Crystal even joined Twitter to hype...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 10:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Eight-time Oscar host Billy Crystal returned to his most famous stage to a rousing standing ovation. Crystal, who hasn't hosted the show since 2004, came to introduce a segment featuring Bob Hope hosting the first televised Oscars. "So where was I," Crystal joked when hitting the stage. "Some things never change. The producers have asked me to tell you we are running a little long, so here are...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- J.K. Rowling Reveals Dolores Umbridge Was Based on a Real Person
- Savannah Guthrie Makes Surprise Return to Today Show for Halloween
- Jake Gyllenhaal Reveals His Most Embarrassing Halloween Costume
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?
- Sheri Moon Zombie impressed by horror fans who dress up as her
- Best and worst celebrity Halloween costumes
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Simulacra and Simulation,' Taylor Swift, and New York
- ?Serial' podcast makes Thursdays a Must-Listen event