Posts with tag "BillyMays"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 03:36 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Amy Winehouse's two breast buddies, Chris Brown's inability to sit and think about what he's done, and how soon is too soon for dead celeb costumes - all with special guest star Kelly Calabrese from Hollyscoop! Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 10:16 AM by PopEater Staff
You just knew the boys of 'South Park' would tackle the Summer of Death when the show returned, and boy did they deliver. David Carradine, Ted Kennedy, Farrah Fawcett, DJ AM all made cameos in an episode about deceased celebs who are stuck in purgatory. Though, the episode really focused on two stars in particular: Michael Jackson and Billy Mays. In 'I See Dead Celebrities,' the body of Kyle...
- Posted Aug 9th 2009 at 09:16 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The family of TV pitchman Billy Mays said they were never aware that he used cocaine or other non-prescription drugs before his death and were considering whether to have an independent review of an official autopsy....
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 04:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Pitchman Billy Mays died of a heart attack in his sleep in June. His autopsy now shows that cocaine contributed to the death of the TV personality, the Associated Press reports. A release from the medical examiner's office Friday said Mays had last used the drug days before his death....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Tennis Star Madison Keys Says ''I Don't Really Identify Myself as White or African-American'' as Serena Williams Enters Aussie Finals
- Watch Montell Jordan Sing His Hit ''This Is How We Do It'' for a Surprised Crowd of Super Bowl Fans
- Get the Skinny on Mila Kunis' Post-Baby Workouts With Baby Daughter Wyatt!