Posts with tag "BillyRayCyrus"
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 08:41 AM by PopEater Staff
In yet another "isn't she too young for that" moment in the Cyrus camp, the littlest gal in the superstar family, Noah Cyrus, is the center of attention now that a video of the nine-year-old suggestively singing and dancing to Akon's sexual 'Smack That' -- as sister Miley and a circle of others watch and cheer her on -- has hit the Internet. ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 10:05 AM by PopEater Staff
The world seemed up in arms after photographers snapped Miley Cyrus in a hot pink bikini that prominently displayed her new tattoo that reads 'Just Breathe.' Well, according to Perez Hilton, the 17-year-old's ink actually honors the memory of one of her close friends that passed away due to Cystic Fibrosis over three years ago. Apparently 'Just Breathe' is the slogan for the Cystic Fibrosis...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The writers over at 'Family Guy' want to rid the world of Miley Cyrus. Spoiler alert: During Sunday's episode, Stewie Griffin fakes cancer to meet the 'Hannah Montana' star and winds up finding out she's an android. In complete 'King Kong' style, Cyrus winds up terrorizing the city, scaling buildings and eventually gets killed off in a final stand-off. Watch the full episode: ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 10:18 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Miley Cyrus has made it big in Hollywood, and for a while there she managed to maintain a pretty 'pure' image. But then came the online photos, one after the other, of her in sexually suggestive poses. Recently, she took a spin on the stripper pole at the at the Teen Choice Awards, much to parents' horror around the globe. Little girls everywhere idolize Miley - what would this mean for them? It...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Chris Brown, Tori Spelling and Billy Ray Cyrus are doing today -- in 140 characters or less......
- Posted Aug 21st 2009 at 07:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus sparked controversy with her fun-but-provocative performance at last week's Teen Choice Awards. The 'Party in the USA' singer, sporting tiny short shorts, danced and at one point, did a bit of a pole routine atop a push-cart. While the Los Angeles Times claimed that Miley went "too far (and too low)," Miley's daddy Billy Ray says his kid is just having some good, clean...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman with Down Syndrome Fights for Her Freedom - and Wins
- Isaiah Washington Is Returning to Grey's Anatomy
- What Do You Think of Alyson Hannigan's New Short Haircut?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Shailene Woodley bisexual? Star implies she could find love with a woman
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Jimmy Kimmel enlists ?Scandal' stars for Spanish series ?Escandalo' ? VIDEO
- President Obama misspells Aretha Franklin's hit song ?Respect'
- Kanye West and Big Sean join Rick Ross on ?The Arsenio Hall Show' ? VIDEO
- Nicholas Hoult Gushes About Jennifer Lawrence, Reveals Why She's So "Special"
- Massachusetts Declares Upskirt Photos Legal, Changes Their Mind One Day Later and Makes Them Illegal
- Muppets Most Wanted Trailer—Heist Alert! Watch Ricky Gervais and Kermit the Frog Impersonator Plot Revenge