Posts with tag "BlackEyedPeas"
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Melinda Newman
Sure, it's an honor just to be nominated, but the Fray's Isaac Slade isn't going to lie -- the Denver-based band wants to take home a Grammy or two at this year's ceremony. The quartet is nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals alongside the Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi and MGMT, as well as for Best Pop Vocal Album for its second major label release, 'The Fray.' Its compet...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 09:51 AM by Amber James
Over the weekend, Josh Duhamel and Fergie renewed their wedding vows -- only one year after they'd originally tied the knot. But don't pop the bubbly just yet. Although Duhamel set up the surprise ceremony, the enduring gesture comes only months after a stripper alleged that she and Duhamel had an affair, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. Will the renewals be enough to heal their marria...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 09:14 PM by PopEater Staff
See all of the winner's from the 2010 Grammy Awards Here Beyonce scored 10 nominations, Taylor Swift eight and Lady Gaga five. The winners won't be announced until January 31, 2010, so until then, make your wagers on the winners with the list of nominees. The Grammy nominees for 2010 include recordings released between October 1, 2008 and August 31, 2009. See the list inside. ...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 05:40 PM by PopEater Staff
As Oprah Winfrey rides into the final countdown of her hit talk show, businesses and entrepreneurs alike will probably pull out all the stops to get Winfrey to utter their brand name on air... even if it's just once. It's no secret that anything Oprah chats about on her show goes from rags to riches in a matter of minutes. We admire her "popular girl" power to influence her audience to buy the pro...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish Sp...
- Posted Nov 15th 2009 at 09:34 AM by PopEater Staff
If that music thing doesn't work out, the Black Eyed Peas can always fall back on a career in comedy. The Peas were just slated to appear as musical guests on last night's 'SNL' with January Jones, but the writers made good use of the band's time. Kristen Wiig reprised her unflattering impression of Kathie Lee Gifford, who kept the Black Eyed Peas waiting too long for a 'Today' show performance......
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 09:08 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- WTF -
Fergie may have dabbled in bisexuality in the past, but now that she's married to 'Transformers' hottie Josh Duhamel, it's monogamy all the way. In a very candor-filled interview with The Advocate, the real-life Stacy Ferguson says that although she digs chicks, she's learned (with the help of a therapist) that it would be cheating if she ever fooled around with the same sex. "I've had a lot ...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
A simple denial of a rumored affair with a stripper apparently isn't enough these days. Josh Duhamel just can't seem to shake off the claims of exotic dancer Nicole Forrester, who claims she bedded the actor and husband to Black Eyed Peas star Fergie....
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 11:47 AM by PopEater Staff
Fergie is hands down one of the most widely heard and popular female singers on the planet, but her druggie and gang-obsessing past almost sunk her career before it hit its stride. As famous as she is, there are aspects of the 34-year-old star's past that remain cloudy, thanks to years of tabloid swirl and rumors. In a revealing interview with The Sunday Times (UK), Fergie talks about how she went...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 11:30 PM by PopEater Staff
I'm gonna "re-rock" with you. 'This Is It,' an unheard new single by Michael Jackson, will be released on October 12th according to BBC News. Sony Music said that the song, featuring backing vocals by the surviving Jackson brothers, will be the closing number on the first of a two-disk album. The second disk will include unheard versions of classic Jackson hits....
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)