Posts with tag "Blake Edwards"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 01:47 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Blake Edwards, the director and writer known for clever dialogue, poignance and occasional belly-laugh sight gags in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's,' '10' and the 'Pink Panther' farces, is dead at age 88. Edwards died from complications of pneumonia at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, said publicist Gene Schwam. Blake's wife, Julie Andrews, and other family members...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Miley Cyrus Spice Up Pharrell's 'Come Get It Bae' Video
- Michelle Rodriguez Debuts 'New-Boyfriend Bangs' - Plus, Kesha's Blue Hue
- Cool Trick! Alessandra Ambrosio Makes Fruity Ice Pops with Coconut Water
- Shia LaBeouf's lawyers working to resolve NYC arrest
- 'True Blood' actor Nelsan Ellis: Former star quit because he didn't 'want to play a gay part'
- Jason Aldean recalls wild night with Kenny Chesney
- Sigourney Weaver: Role in the new ?Alien' game is ?incredibly cool'
- Audra McDonald sings more Yahoo! Answers on ?Jimmy Fallon'
- Secrets behind J.J. Abrams' lens flare revealed (you'll be surprised)