Posts with tag "Blake Edwards"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 01:47 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Blake Edwards, the director and writer known for clever dialogue, poignance and occasional belly-laugh sight gags in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's,' '10' and the 'Pink Panther' farces, is dead at age 88. Edwards died from complications of pneumonia at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, said publicist Gene Schwam. Blake's wife, Julie Andrews, and other family members...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Loses Almost 50 Lbs.
- PHOTO: Christina Aguilera Debuts Baby Belly
- Let's Discuss Taylor Swift's Latest Shoe Obsession
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Scandal' cast member Jeff Perry admits watching ?The Wire' is on his to-do list ? VIDEO
- Throwback Thursday: B'Witched, the Irish Spice Girls of the '90s ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal': We predict what's going to happen tonight