Posts with tag "Blake Edwards"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 01:47 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Blake Edwards, the director and writer known for clever dialogue, poignance and occasional belly-laugh sight gags in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's,' '10' and the 'Pink Panther' farces, is dead at age 88. Edwards died from complications of pneumonia at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, said publicist Gene Schwam. Blake's wife, Julie Andrews, and other family members ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Munn Teases Her X-Men: Apocalypse Costume: 'If the Latex Fits ?'
- Mary J. Blige Opens Up About Sam Smith, Making a Documentary - and Getting Into Acting
- Royally Awesome Spares, Sequels & Seconds That Are as Good as the Original
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album
- 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2' reviewers: Don't see film