Posts with tag "Blake Edwards"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 01:47 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Blake Edwards, the director and writer known for clever dialogue, poignance and occasional belly-laugh sight gags in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's,' '10' and the 'Pink Panther' farces, is dead at age 88. Edwards died from complications of pneumonia at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, said publicist Gene Schwam. Blake's wife, Julie Andrews, and other family members...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which Oscars Star Took Home the Best Dressed Trophy This Week?
- Splash Turns 30: 8 Memorable Mermaids from Pop Culture
- Zac Efron Tells Fans: 'I've Been Blessed'
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas Make Rare Public Appearance and Attend Rugby Game—See the Pic!
- Save One Show 2014: It's Your Last Chance to Vote in the Final 4—Which 2 Shows Are in Danger?
- Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring During Night Out, Fiancé Ashton Kutcher Spotted at SXSW