Posts with tag "Blake Edwards"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 01:47 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Blake Edwards, the director and writer known for clever dialogue, poignance and occasional belly-laugh sight gags in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's,' '10' and the 'Pink Panther' farces, is dead at age 88. Edwards died from complications of pneumonia at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, said publicist Gene Schwam. Blake's wife, Julie Andrews, and other family members ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Hudson Secret to Staying Fit? Being an Active Parent!
- Kelly Rutherford's Emotional Six-Year Custody Battle in 5 Clicks
- Eva Amurri Martino Blogs: How My Daughter's 'Absolutely Terrifying' First Major Fall Happened - on My Watch
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William