Posts with tag "BlakeFielder-civil"
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Blake Fielder-Civil, the formerly heroin-hobbled ex-husband of Amy Winehouse, had something surprising to tell The Sun newspaper last night: "We're back together -- and we're engaged." Oh, but there's more to surely upset Winehouse's protective papa Mitch: "Amy and I have talked about ... starting a family. We both definitely want kids."...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 10:57 AM by Dino Sossi
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- CelebRehab -
- Health Issues -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Amy Winehouse
Embattled torch singer Amy Winehouse spent a third night in the hospital after becoming sick, reports People. Winehouse developed her illness after taking over-the-counter remedies for a cold which reacted with medication already in her system revealed a source. She was admitted to the London Clinic on Sunday. Winehouse's health has been a constant concern since the release of her critical and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kenny Chesney Kicks Off Big Revival Tour with an All-Night Bash on His 47th Birthday
- Jeremy Piven Channels Notorious B.I.G. for an Epic Freestyle
- Katy Perry Packs How Many Shoes on Her Prismatic Tour?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Grey's Anatomy Premiered 10 Years Ago Today! Here Are the Moments We're Still Ugly-Crying Over...
- Anna Kendrick Horrified by Her "Britney Spears Smile" in Red Carpet Photos: "There's Nothing but Fear in the Eyes"
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown, Says He "Needs Love"—Watch Now!