Posts with tag "BlakeFielder-civil"
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Blake Fielder-Civil, the formerly heroin-hobbled ex-husband of Amy Winehouse, had something surprising to tell The Sun newspaper last night: "We're back together -- and we're engaged." Oh, but there's more to surely upset Winehouse's protective papa Mitch: "Amy and I have talked about ... starting a family. We both definitely want kids." ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 10:57 AM by Dino Sossi
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- CelebRehab -
- Health Issues -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Amy Winehouse
Embattled torch singer Amy Winehouse spent a third night in the hospital after becoming sick, reports People. Winehouse developed her illness after taking over-the-counter remedies for a cold which reacted with medication already in her system revealed a source. She was admitted to the London Clinic on Sunday. Winehouse's health has been a constant concern since the release of her critical and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madonna's Son Rocco Ritchie, 13, Is All Grown Up
- Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Celebrate at Their Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler Debut Off-Key Golden Globes Musical Promo
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Christian music duo spreads God's message in debut album
- Alec Baldwin returning to TV as a host on Jan. 6 for TCM special