Posts with tag "BlakeLively"
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 10:39 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "John Daly Weight Loss" "Bryant Gumbel Cancer," "Tiger Woods Ambulence," and "John Lennon" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Dec 6th 2009 at 10:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Rihanna was the guest musician on the latest episode of 'Saturday Night Live,' and while her hilarious appearance in a digital short with Andy Samberg was a highlight of our week, it was another sketch that gave us pause. Host Blake Lively played Elin Nordegren Woods in a segment lampooning the model's marriage to scandalized golfer Tiger Woods. The skit focused on allegations that Elin beat her...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Award season is just beginning and with all the stars getting ready for their big red-carpet moments, we have one piece of advice--make sure your dress isn't see-through. In fact, we've put together a few tips for celebrities (and you, if you're planning on taking a quick jaunt down a red carpet this holiday season.) Experts weigh in on the most common mistakes made at big events -- and how...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:49 AM by PopEater Staff
You probably know her as NYC prepster Serena van der Woodsen, but growing up, Blake Lively couldn't have been more different than her 'Gossip Girl' character. Instead of Manhattan and hip nightclubs, she had Disneyland and Denny's. In the December issue of Marie Claire, Lively opened up about the unusual adventures she had with her mother, as well as her three favorite food groups: sugary, cheesy,...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 11:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Is it possible that Penn Badgley wooed girlfriend Blake Lively with yellow curry? In the October issue of Women's Health Magazine, the 'Gossip Girl' star explains why Thai food is the true way to a woman's heart. Below, Badgley opens up about passion, pineapple and his character Dan Humphrey. The best piece of relationship advice he's received: "Passion is number one and trust is number two....
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 12:55 PM by Jo Piazza
There was no doubt about who was the 'Gossip Girl ' Queen Bee of the Emmy red carpet. Sorry B., it looks like S. trumped you again. See expert opinion on just how Blake Lively shined brighter than Leighton Meester on TV's big night after the jump. >>> ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 07:38 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Blake Lively is a bit of a tease -- at least on the red carpet. The 'Gossip Girl' stunner donned a low-cut, high-slit red dress for the Emmys, where she is presenting. Lively showed off a lot of leg, and just enough of her other assets in the frock. The actress accessorized with nude, patent-leather Christian Louboutin heels. Do you think her dress is appropriate? Tell Us Below ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls