Posts with tag "Blue Valentine premiere"
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Kicking off GQ's 2011 is 'Blue Valentine' star Ryan Gosling, gracing the January cover in a classic, simple suit. The profile praises Gosling's indie cred -- "Gosling has shown a unique commitment to undermining the career he was expected to have" -- and is accompanied by a black-and-white photo shoot dubbed How to Look Like a Movie Star. The story focuses heavily on Gosling's charisma and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Women are Using #ThighReading to Tell Their Stories on Twitter
- Bobby Brown Touched by Outpouring of Support Since Death of Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Dog with Muzzle Bound Shut Narrowly Escapes Death
- Spotify's Top 10 most viral tracks
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Taylor Swift avoids 'Bad Blood' with Houston Astros
- Luke Bryan Opens Up About Raising His Late Sister's Children: "We're Honored to Be Doing What We Feel Was the Right Thing"
- Ohio State Dummy Prank Scares Football Stars: Watch Now!
- Helen Mirren Scolded After Slip-Up on Live TV, Says She Doesn't Understand the ''Fascination'' With Her Youthful Appearance: Watch!