Posts with tag "Blue Valentine premiere"
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Kicking off GQ's 2011 is 'Blue Valentine' star Ryan Gosling, gracing the January cover in a classic, simple suit. The profile praises Gosling's indie cred -- "Gosling has shown a unique commitment to undermining the career he was expected to have" -- and is accompanied by a black-and-white photo shoot dubbed How to Look Like a Movie Star. The story focuses heavily on Gosling's charisma and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Shares Sweet Photo in Celebration of Upcoming Wedding Anniversary
- Lake Bell: How Motherhood Changed Me
- Taylor Swift Volunteers to Join Kanye West's 2020 Presidential Campaign
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- 5 Days, 5 Ways: Effortlessly Transition Your Maxi Dress Into Fall With These No-Fail Celeb Styling Tricks
- Amy Purdy's Secret Celebrity Wedding Singer Revealed! Plus, the ''Amazing Moment'' She Shared With Her Grandpa
- Try and Keep Your Cool After Watching This Empire Season 2 Sneak Peek—Oh Hey, Marisa Tomei!