Posts with tag "Blue Valentine premiere"
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Kicking off GQ's 2011 is 'Blue Valentine' star Ryan Gosling, gracing the January cover in a classic, simple suit. The profile praises Gosling's indie cred -- "Gosling has shown a unique commitment to undermining the career he was expected to have" -- and is accompanied by a black-and-white photo shoot dubbed How to Look Like a Movie Star. The story focuses heavily on Gosling's charisma and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ivanka Trump's Daughter Has Mastered Downward Dog
- AC/DC Guitarist Malcolm Young Is Ill, Taking Break from Band
- See Jenny McCarthy's Massive Engagement Ring!
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- ?The View': A seating chart for a drama-free co-host reunion
- ?X-Men: Days of Future Past' trailer: A deep dive into the final ?X' preview
- ?American Idol LIVE!' to kick off 41-show concert tour in June