Posts with tag "Blue Valentine premiere"
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Kicking off GQ's 2011 is 'Blue Valentine' star Ryan Gosling, gracing the January cover in a classic, simple suit. The profile praises Gosling's indie cred -- "Gosling has shown a unique commitment to undermining the career he was expected to have" -- and is accompanied by a black-and-white photo shoot dubbed How to Look Like a Movie Star. The story focuses heavily on Gosling's charisma and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch the Body's Heroic 'Serial Killer Cells' Battle Cancer (VIDEO)
- Hillary Clinton Emails Give Peek into Personal Life, Habits and Style
- VIDEO: Emma Roberts Rules Her Sorority in New Scream Queens Scenes
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- New Magic Mike XXL Poster Revealed: See the Steamy Shirtless Pic!
- Newly Engaged #RichKids Brendan Fitzpatrick and Morgan Stewart Give a Tour of Their First Home Together—See the Clip!
- 19 Kids and Counting Episodes Pulled From TLC Schedule Amid Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations, Apology