Posts with tag "Blue Valentine premiere"
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Kicking off GQ's 2011 is 'Blue Valentine' star Ryan Gosling, gracing the January cover in a classic, simple suit. The profile praises Gosling's indie cred -- "Gosling has shown a unique commitment to undermining the career he was expected to have" -- and is accompanied by a black-and-white photo shoot dubbed How to Look Like a Movie Star. The story focuses heavily on Gosling's charisma and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler on Life and Looks: 'I Don't Like Pretending Things Are Perfect'
- Kendra Wilkinson to Hank Baskett: You Aren't Wanted
- How Princess Kate Got Back to Her 'Smiling, Bubbly Self'
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different -- who doesn't as they get older?!'
- Celebrity Playboy cover girls
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Hear the ?Voice of Italy'-winning nun's cover of Madonna's ?Like a Virgin'
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory