Posts with tag "Blue Valentine premiere"
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Kicking off GQ's 2011 is 'Blue Valentine' star Ryan Gosling, gracing the January cover in a classic, simple suit. The profile praises Gosling's indie cred -- "Gosling has shown a unique commitment to undermining the career he was expected to have" -- and is accompanied by a black-and-white photo shoot dubbed How to Look Like a Movie Star. The story focuses heavily on Gosling's charisma and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zac Efron and Sami Miró Party Together on Halloween
- 3 Trick-or-Treaters Killed in Southern California Hit-and-Run
- Are Celebrities Rethinking Space Travel After the 2 Rocket Accidents?
- J-Lo admits Ben Affleck broke her heart
- Three very big secrets from the set of ?The Big Bang Theory'
- Amanda Bynes to remain under her mom's care
- This Week on Stage: Ewan McGregor, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Sting!
- Watch Arcade Fire's short horror film ?Festi'
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!