Posts with tag "Blue Valentine"
- Posted Jan 8th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Christine Fenno
Hard to believe, but Michelle Williams' little girl, Matilda, is now 5. And the 'Blue Valentine' star knows the day will come when her daughter will want to learn about the acting legacy of her late father, Heath Ledger -- and about the two co-stars who became her parents. In a new interview with Angeleno magazine (via People.com), Williams talks humbly about her Oscar-nominated work portraying...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 05:36 PM by Jett Wells
In Michelle Williams' first network interview since fiance Heath Ledger died in 2007, the actress looks healed and happier than in years before. Which isn't to say the empty void left behind has been filled; when asked in her ABC interview if the meaning of Heath Ledger's has settled in over the years, Williams can't put it into many words. "I've found meanings around the circumstance but th...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 11:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Michelle Williams, the beautiful and ethereal Oscar-nominated actress, will soon be seen alongside fellow indie icon Ryan Gosling in 'Blue Valentine,' which had its controversial NC-17 rating overturned last week. In a new interview with PopEater, she reveals why she was initially indifferent about the quasi-censorship of the film. "I didn't understand the ramifications," she admits. The 'Brokeb...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
There's nothing quite like a little bit of controversy to drum up interest in a movie. In the case of low-budget indie flick 'Blue Valentine,' the hub-bub revolved around an oral sex scene, an NC-17 rating and the outrage that followed from critics, who accused the Motion Picture Association of America of hypocrisy given that another recent release has a similar scene and yet earned an R rating....
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 04:35 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'Blue Valentine' has been downgraded -- or upgraded depending on how you look at it -- from an NC-17 rating to R. According to Deadline, producer Harvey Weinstein personally argued in front of the ratings board today to achieve the more theater and Oscar-friendly rating. The film, about a couple who fall in love who then have their relationship slowly disintegrate, features a scene between s...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Gary Susman
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Pop-Ed -
- Natalie Portman -
- Mila Kunis
For all the hype about Natalie Portman's steamy lesbian sex scene with Mila Kunis in 'Black Swan,' the scene was still tame enough to earn an R rating from the Motion Picture Association of America's ratings board, which means it can (and will) be shown in theaters all over the country. Like Portman, Michelle Williams is on the receiving end of an oral sex scene in 'Blue Valentine' (opening Dec....
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 04:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Although It's typically chilly in December, things are bound to get a whole lot steamier this year with the release of 'Blue Valentine,' starring Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling. The co-stars dished on their gritty sex scenes for a cover story interview with W for its October 2010 Issue. "We did the sex scenes, and it was ... toxic," Williams says in the interview. "Ryan and I stopped relati...
Popeater Hot Topics
- We Have to Make Things Easier, by Caitlyn Jenner
- WATCH: Meet the New Ladies of London in Season 2 Supertease
- Calling Walt Disney Anti-Semitic Is 'Absolutely Preposterous,' says Jewish Composer Who Worked for Him
- Chelsea Handler sends ex-boyfriend who called her fat a message
- Brett Eldredge to judge Miss America pageant in Atlantic City
- Demi Lovato says her relapses behind break-ups with Wilmer Valderrama
- Demi Lovato Talks About Boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama and His "Weird" Friendship With Her Ex-Boyfriend Joe Jonas!
- John Oliver Uses a Choir of Children in Campaign to Make Washington, D.C. a State—Listen to Their Song Now!
- Caitlyn Jenner Hopes to "Make Things Easier" for Transgender Community: Read Her Latest WhoSay Blog Post!