Posts with tag "Boardwalk Empire"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
'Boardwalk Empire' star Paz de la Huerta is in the middle of another sloppy scandal. The HBO troublemaker reportedly caused quite a scene last week at a fancy hotel party in New York, new that's definitely not helping her less-than-stellar reputation. According to E! Online, de la Huerta attended UrbanDaddy's Chivas Day of Brotherhood gala at the Bowery Hotel and had her fair share of fun at...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 10:59 AM by Zach Dionne
Sunday night, three PopEater editors assembled to watch the season one finale of HBO's Prohibition-era gangster series 'Boardwalk Empire,' laptops at the ready. Also at the ready? Three Old Fashioned glasses and a jug of Stillhouse Original Moonshine. Clear corn whiskey, quadruple distilled, bottled in small batches in Culpeper, Virginia, it seemed like the perfect complement to a show about...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Sarah Crow
'Boardwalk Empire' star Gretchen Mol is expecting her second child with her husband, 'Paranormal Activity 2' director Kip Williams. PEOPLE reports that the actress will give birth in February, during the show's hiatus. Williams and Mol have one son together, 3-year-old Ptolemy John. The 38-year-old actress says that she and Williams are excited to become parents again, although others...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 02:13 PM by Zach Dionne
After a legendary five-season run as Omar Little on HBO's 'The Wire,' Michael Kenneth Williams is gunning to become HBO's "It" guy all over again with 'Boardwalk Empire.' The much-buzzed-about new series set in 1920s New Jersey sticks close to its history. "Twenty percent of the vote in Atlantic City back then was black. And if you wanted it, you had to deal with Chalky White," says Williams,...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Ben Trivett
This week, PopEater hit the red carpet for the premiere of HBO's epic new series 'Boardwalk Empire,' and we asked the stars a very important question: Who is your favorite gangster? Now, this might not seem like a question one would normally be asked on a red carpet, but it was perfect for the cast of a show jam-packed with gangsters. Whether it's Al Capone or the crew from 'The Godfather,'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Did a Texas Doctor Try to Poison Her Boyfriend with Antifreeze?
- Jimmy Kimmel Was Not Pleased with Courteney Cox's Performance in His Friends Reunion Skit
- A.J. McLean: My Daughter Ava Is My 'Number One Fan'
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- How do you track down 21,000 copies of one hacked nude photo?
- Ryan Hansen Perfectly Teases Play It Again, Dick's Next Episode: "Jason Dohring Shirtless, Chris Lowell Pantsless"
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev Responds to Sorority Hazing Allegations, Reveals Real Reason for her "Termination"
- Bethany Mota's Message for Taylor Swift, Lea Thompson's Wardrobe Malfunction and More DWTS Scoop