Posts with tag "Bob Saget"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 11:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Bob Saget is back on the tube as host of 'Strange Days With Bob Saget,' a reality TV series airing Tuesday nights on A&E, where the comedian hunkers down with a different subculture (Bigfoot believers, bikers, etc.) each week. The wonderfully foul-mouthed funnyman, who will forever be Danny Tanner to TV viewers, spoke to PopEater about diapering the Olsen twins, how much money he gets (or...
- Posted Jul 9th 2010 at 09:32 AM by Bryan Alexander
Candace Cameron Bure got her share of Bob Saget's raunchy comedy while shooting the classic family sitcom 'Full House.' But Bure has a new ABC Family hit show on her hands and an evolved Christian spiritual outlook since her 'Full House' days (her website is titled "Growing in God with Candace"). So let's just say there is not a lot of room for Saget's comedy these days in Bure's life. And...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Daughter Melissa Says
- Steven Sotloff Apparently Beheaded by the Islamic State Group, According to Online Video
- Lena Dunham, Emma Watson and More Celebrities React to Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hack
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Woman Gets Metal Pole Impaled Through Her Butt During Texting and Driving Accident
- Khloé Kardashian and Scott Disick Join Cast of Royal Pains for Season Finale—See the Exclusive Pic!
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"