Posts with tag "Bobby Brown"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Boombox Editors
- Filed under:
- Good News -
- Music News -
- CelebRehab -
- Health Issues -
- Troublemakers -
- Videos -
There is no arguing that singer Bobby Brown has led a high-profile life. From his early years with New Edition and his solo music career to his marriage and subsequent divorce from Whitney Houston, he's experienced a wealth of ups and downs that include arrests, drug abuse and reality TV stardom. But these days, however, Brown -- who is engaged to fiancée and manager Alicia Etheridge -- is ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 11:16 AM by PopEater Staff
We don't know what prompts the folks at FunnyOrDie.com to do anything they do, and we love 'em all the more for it. On tap this week? Wayne Brady eats junk food in bed, falls asleep watching VH1, and suddenly reenacts Bobby Brown's 'Every Little Step' video with Iron Mike Tyson at his side. The 1989 hit featured classic dance moves from Brown and his two compadres, which means, yes, you get to ...
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 06:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer Bobby Brown proposed to his girlfriend of nearly three years, manager Alicia Etheridge, on Friday while on stage at his show at Metro Park in Jacksonville, Florida. Etheridge joined Brown on stage, holding their 11-month-old son, Cassius, when he got down on one knee and presented her with a ring, PEOPLE reports. The crowd cheered on the couple as she kissed him and accepted the proposal...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 05:48 PM by Sam Brand
Bobby Brown, Sebastian Bach, and Nicole Eggert will trim down before our eyes over the upcoming season of 'Celebrity Fit Club.' But no featured celeb is drawing more attention than K-Fed, who surprisingly ballooned to "K-Fat" over the past year. The season has wrapped shooting, and he's back to his old slim self. In other news, Michael Irvin is being sued for rape. And New York socialite Gigi Jord...
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 01:54 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
As the world waits to see Oprah Winfrey's two-part interview (airing 9/14 and 9/15) with Whitney Houston, the first details of it are coming out ... and boy are they disturbing. During the interview, Houston says that during her drug-filled marriage to Bobby Brown, he was emotionally abusive and spit on her once. Houston also tells Winfrey that Brown "slapped me once but he got hit on the head th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man Takes Cat Canoeing, Drowns Trying to Save It
- Dogs Welcoming Servicemembers Home Will Move You to Tears Of Joy
- What All the Stars Are Wearing After Cannes (Spoiler: Not Much!)
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Sandra Lee Leaves Hospital After Breast Cancer Surgery, Now at Home With Andrew Cuomo and Pet Birds
- Anne Meara's Son Ben Stiller Steps Out After Mom's Death, Thanks Friends and Fans—Read His Heartfelt Message
- This Is What the Cast of Jurassic Park Looks Like Now