Posts with tag "BobbyMcferrin"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 11:53 AM by Sam Brand
"Don't Worry, Be Happy" songmeister Bobby McFerrin dominated in his cameo on the finale of NBC's 'The Sing-Off' last night. Take one view of his killer performance and you'll see why. Kim Peek, the savant genius who inspired Dustin Hoffman's character in 'Rain Man' passed away this weekend, as did legendary actor Arnold Stang. And Carrie Underwood flashed some bling at the Ottawa Senators game on...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls