Posts with tag "Book of Eli"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
The sword-wielding, butt-kicking Denzel Washington is one of the highlights of' 'The Book of Eli,' and the veteran actor has asked PopEater to send a message about his "killing machine" fight scenes. "It's me," Washington says from the 'Eli' junket. "That's all me... It's no stunt man." Yes, the sword-led can of butt-whooping is opened onscreen by the 54-year-old actor, who underwent intense Ja...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- The Ups & Downs of the Duggar Family
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''