Posts with tag "Book of Eli"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
The sword-wielding, butt-kicking Denzel Washington is one of the highlights of' 'The Book of Eli,' and the veteran actor has asked PopEater to send a message about his "killing machine" fight scenes. "It's me," Washington says from the 'Eli' junket. "That's all me... It's no stunt man." Yes, the sword-led can of butt-whooping is opened onscreen by the 54-year-old actor, who underwent intense...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kevin Costner Shares a Kiss With Daughter Lily at Black and White Screening in Italy
- Sarah Hyland Talks Overcoming Adversity: People "Have to Go Through Things" to Become Who They Are
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Leaks Online—but Prepare to Face the Wrath of Her Fans If You Listen to It