Posts with tag "Book of Eli"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
The sword-wielding, butt-kicking Denzel Washington is one of the highlights of' 'The Book of Eli,' and the veteran actor has asked PopEater to send a message about his "killing machine" fight scenes. "It's me," Washington says from the 'Eli' junket. "That's all me... It's no stunt man." Yes, the sword-led can of butt-whooping is opened onscreen by the 54-year-old actor, who underwent intense...
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Hasselhoff Calls Justin Bieber a 'Cool Guy' After Collaboration
- Eric 'The Actor' Lynch, Member of Howard Stern's 'Wack Pack,' Dies at 39
- Idris Elba: Nicolas Cage Once Spent the Night in Dracula's Castle
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Report: Con men faked identities to work with kids on Hollywood film sets
- Iraq War veteran's inspiring journey from front lines to 'Nashville'
- Ellen DeGeneres Hilariously Spoofs Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln Car Commercial—Watch the Must-See Video!
- Mighty Ducks Cast Reunites in Honor of Movie's 20th Anniversary! See the Pics
- Why You Won't Be Able to Stop Talking About Robin Lord Taylor (AKA the Penguin) After Watching Gotham