Posts with tag "BookOfEli"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
The sword-wielding, butt-kicking Denzel Washington is one of the highlights of' 'The Book of Eli,' and the veteran actor has asked PopEater to send a message about his "killing machine" fight scenes. "It's me," Washington says from the 'Eli' junket. "That's all me... It's no stunt man." Yes, the sword-led can of butt-whooping is opened onscreen by the 54-year-old actor, who underwent intense...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Princess Kate Got Back to Her 'Smiling, Bubbly Self'
- Megyn Kelly: My Kids Don't Know What I Do for a Living
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Renée Zellweger Explains Why Her Face Looks Different: "People Don't Know Me in My 40s"
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves