Posts with tag "Brad Womack"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 09:54 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
For months we've been asking 'are they or aren't they?' but now Emily Maynard is finally speaking out about her failed small screen romance with 'The Bachelor,' Brad Womack. After giving single gals across the nation the teary-eyed, down on one knee finale they needed last March on the season finale of the reality show, Maynard and Womack couldn't keep the spark alive once the cameras stopped...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just days after it was confirmed 'The Bachelor' winner Emily Maynard returned her engagement ring to Brad Womack, Maynard turned to her Twitter page to thank her fans for their ongoing support. "Thank you so much for the support and love. It means more to me than you know. Busy weekend so I'll see you on Monday! Ephesians 4:29" she Tweeted. According to UsMagazine.com, Maynard was spotted...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
If there was any question about the status of Emily Maynard and Brad Womack's relationship (or lack there of), the answer is now crystal clear. The winner of 'The Bachelor' has reportedly returned her engagement ring. According to Us Weekly, Maynard was spotted running errands in Charlotte, N.C., without the rock Womack presented to her on 'The Bachelor' finale, with an insider confirming that...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 12:59 PM by PopEater Staff
It's over, 'Bachelor' fans. Brad Womack and Emily Maynard have split, Life & Style reports. "Emily told Brad that she can't picture them getting married," an insider told the magazine. "Brad's not acting like a fiancé, and she knows that he's not going to change. Emily knows in her heart of hearts that the relationship is finished." Another source added, "Emily was very close...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 07:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Brad Womack may have won Emily Maynard's heart on the most recent season of 'The Bachelor,' but all she'll get from him is heartbreak, according to his ex. Womack's former girlfriend, Laurel Kagay, who dated the Austin-based entrepreneur on and off for eight years before ending their relationship in 2010, says that Womack's temper will ruin his relationship with Maynard. "He would sometimes...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 02:00 PM by Rob Shuter
With 'Bachelor' Brad Womack and Emily Maynard's relationship looking anything but secure, several ABC insiders have told me internal discussions have already taken place wondering if asking Brad to come back for a third run at 'The Bachelor' would result in ratings gold. "No one ever thought Brad would be invited back for a second time after he rejected both women the first time he appeared,"...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
While his love life may be uncertain, it looks like Brad Womack has not allowed it to stop him from helping out during a time of crisis. PEOPLE reports that Womack immediately stopped to help a man who had a panic attack at a park in Austin, Texas. An ABC spokesperson was quoted saying, "Brad called 911 for a guy that was having a panic attack in the park near Brad." The rep also added,...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Trucking contractor David Good, 29, who caught the attention of Jillian Harris on 'The Bachelorette' and appeared on 'The Bachelor Pad,' sat down with me to give us the dish on why Brad Womack isn't a bad guy for not picking a woman his first time around on 'The Bachelor.' "Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Jo Piazza
We now know it's splitsville for 'Bachelor' Brad Womack and Emily Maynard. Of course, we had to suffer the entire 'After the Rose' ceremony to learn that nothing is turning up roses for the reality television couple. Our body language expert Vincent Harris says he knew right from the start that these two were kaput. The subconscious doesn't lie, and Brad and Emily's bodies were pretty much...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 05:22 PM by Brittany Weiss
'The Bachelor' Brad Womack finally proposed on last night's finale, and while some viewers were shocked to hear rumors that Womack and Emily Maynard have already split up, no one is certain what is up with the TV couple. "I don't think they're going to last. I think it's just for the show, for the publicity," one 'Bachelor' fanatic said. Others believe Womack made a "really good choice" with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Defends Slimmer Frame
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris Talks Gone Girl Sex Scene, Calls Dressing in Drag for Hedwig Role "Intoxicating"
- Bill O'Reilly Slams Beyoncé, Says She "Glorifies" Sex and Is a Bad Role Model for Girls
- Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan Among Forbes Most Overexposed Celebs—See Who Else Made the Cut!