Posts with tag "Brad pitt"
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 11:43 AM by Christine Fenno
It's a working weekend for Brad Pitt overseas in Malta, where he's shooting 'World War Z' while his family, including Angelina Jolie, lives nearby. On Saturday, the 'Tree of Life' star brought his two oldest sons, 7-year-old Pax and 9-year-old Maddox, for a set visit. The special guests watched their famous father, playing U.N. staffer Gerry Lane, get chased by zombies during a loud outdoor...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 12:44 PM by Moviefone Editors
The best movies of 2011? Already? How can we possibly know? This weekend, our friends at Moviefone are looking back at this year's most entertaining films -- so far. After all, we've reached the exact halfway point of 2011. We know plenty of critics predicted 'The Beaver' would be a turkey, so you might be surprised to see it kick off the Top Ten. Did your faves make our countdown? 10. 'The...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 11:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie made it a family affair on the set of 'World War Z' yesterday. Jolie brought daughters, Zahara and Shiloh, to visit with their dad between takes. The proud papa took a break from shooting scenes to hang out with his two eldest daughters and the paparazzi were there to snap some photos. You can see the big smile on Zahara's face as she meets up with her famous...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Moviefone Editors
We have been patiently waiting for the first footage of 'Moneyball' for quite some time, and Entertainment Tonight has finally provided a small snippet from the highly anticipated movie starring Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill and Philip Seymour Hoffman. Based on the 2003 New York Times Bestseller by Michael Lewis, 'Moneyball' has been in the works for quite some time. Unfortunately, it has hit a few...
- Posted Jun 11th 2011 at 11:09 AM by Christine Fenno
The Jolie-Pitt Foundation announced a donation on Friday of $500,000 to aid recovery efforts in Joplin, Missouri, after a tornado brought death and destruction to the area last month. "With the devastating loss of 30 percent of the city, the Joplin community faces great challenges ahead," said Brad Pitt. "Having spent much of my childhood there, I know these people to be hardworking, humble and...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 12:15 PM by Jo Piazza
We should never doubt that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are excellent operators when it comes to using their personal lives to push their pet projects. Pitt's recent exclusive confession to USA Weekend that he and Jolie are finally considering marriage (after a half decade of saying they won't wed until gay marriage is legal) comes at the incredibly opportune time that his passion project,...
- Posted May 28th 2011 at 02:54 PM by Christine Fenno
With a daughter turning 5 this weekend (Happy birthday, Shiloh!) and just a few weeks until Father's Day, busy dad Brad Pitt is opening up in a new interview about family life with Angelina Jolie. "The kids ask about marriage," he tells USA Today over a cup of cappuccino. "It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at." The 'Tree of Life' star, 47, admits that...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 04:21 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shined last night at the Bing Theater at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for the premiere of his latest film 'The Tree of Life.' The couple left their family of six at home and Jolie ditched the New York City premiere of her film 'Kung Fu Panda 2' to attend the event. Angelina looked stunning in a red asymmetrical gown by Jenny Packman while Brad, in a Tom Ford...
- Posted May 22nd 2011 at 02:50 PM by Christine Fenno
Robert De Niro, 2011 chair of the Cannes Film Festival's selection jury, announced the winner of the Palme d'Or at Sunday's closing ceremony in the South of France. 'Tree of Life,' a 1950's drama starring Brad Pitt and Sean Penn, and directed by Terrence Malick, won the prestigious top prize. Two producers accepted, reports CBS News. Pitt appeared at the Cannes screening of 'Tree of Life'...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 12:01 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It was a match made in Hollywood heaven when Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie teamed up to star as a married couple secretly moonlighting as assassins in 2005's 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith.' The onscreen chemistry was so palpable that it wasn't long before it seeped into reality. Now, six years and six children (three adopted, three biological) later, the power couple is looking to revisit that professional...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Tom Hiddleston wrote an email to Joss Whedon and it's predictably charming
- Jason Derulo Expresses Sympathy for Robin Thicke: ''When Somebody's Desperate, They're Desperate''
- Megan Fox Makes an Incredibly Sexy Insect—See the Gorgeous Pic!
- Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Are a "Perfect Match"—but She's in No Rush to Get Married!