Posts with tag "BradPaisley"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Reebok EasyTone,' 'Lou Dobbs Resignation,' and 'CMA Award Winners' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 06:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Taylor Swift had a night to remember at the 43rd Annual CMA Awards, sweeping all the major honors she was up for (full coverage at The Boot). But even as the awards keep racking up for the young star, she can't seem to escape the moment in September when Kanye West interrupted her. On two occasions at the CMAs (one intentional, the other not so much) her fellow Nashvillians had a bit of fun...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Country superstar Carrie Underwood will be returning to Fox this December, but not to the show that made her famous. She will be hosting a holiday variety show tentatively called 'Carrie Underwood: An All-Star Holiday Special,' Billboard reports. In a throwback to the 70's, the fourth-season 'American Idol' winner will perform songs and comedy sketches with the help of celebrity guests. So far...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cynthia Lynn, Hogan's Heroes Actress, Dies
- Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre: See the Exclusive Photos
- Chris Pine Charged with Drunken Driving in New Zealand
- Celebs sign on to campaign to ban the word 'bossy'
- Couples have sex in a box, then talk about it, on new WE show
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- ?The Originals' react: Chapter 2(000)
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: For Asgard!
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson: People Don't Need to Worry That I'll "Turn Out Like Miley Cyrus"
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands During Date Night in New York City—See the Pic!
- Shailene Woodley Slams Twilight Series: It Was About a "Very Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship"