Posts with tag "Bradley Cooper"
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 08:17 AM by Kelly Fisher
If you thought Bradley Cooper couldn't be more attractive, think again. The 'Hangover 2' star showed off some very impressive linguistic skills recently on French television. According to OK! Magazine, Cooper was in France to catch a match of the French Open and to promote his latest flick -- dubbed 'Very Bad Trip 2' in France. But the actor surprised us all by doing a television interview enti...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Is Bradley Cooper getting Wilde with Olivia? Maybe. 'The Hangover Part II' star and Olivia Wilde were spotted getting their flirt on at an industry party in New York earlier this week. Having both just separated from their significant others, we hope this potential love connection is more than just a rebound. The pair engaged in an "intimate conversation" at the fete, a source told Us Magazine....
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 09:16 AM by Kelly Fisher
Bradley Cooper may have been hanging out with Jennifer Aniston recently, but don't get any ideas about the two of them becoming a couple. Cooper, who split with girlfriend of nearly two years Renee Zellweger last month, was reportedly in touch with Aniston and many thought the pair were trying to rekindle their short-lived romance from 2009. However, sources close to Cooper were quick to put do...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 05:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Are Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Aniston secretly dating again? A source tells PEOPLE that the pair, who went out on a date in 2009, have been in touch recently. "In the past few weeks, they have stayed in contact," the insider said. "Jen always had a soft spot for Bradley, and she thinks he is very attractive and charming," the source added. Cooper just split from girlfriend Renee Zellweg...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 10:48 AM by Sarah Crow
Bradley Cooper has held his own against some Hollywood heavyweights in films like 'New York, I Love You,' and 'Limitless,' and a real heavyweight in 'The Hangover,' but it seems the actor's biggest on-screen challenge may still be ahead of him. E!Online reports that the actor is in talks to remake Brandon Lee's final film, 'The Crow,' a 1994 supernatural thriller in which Lee's character, who i...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 05:00 AM by PopEater Staff
As part of the new 'Real Men Don't Buy Girls' campaign boosting awareness about child sex slavery around the world, Bradley Cooper steps up to show viewers what a real man looks like. The punchline is that real men know how to do things like making their own meals, and that real men don't engage in despicable acts like purchasing human beings. The video is an effort by Ashton Kutcher and Demi M...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It seems the guys have traded in their tiger for a monkey! The new movie poster for 'The Hangover Part II' was unveiled Monday and it looks the boys get into a bunch of trouble yet again. (Face tattoos! Shaved heads! Monkeys!) In the sequel to 2009's hit comedy 'The Hangover,' Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms) and Alan (Zach Galifianakis) head to Bangkok for Stu's wedding. According to t...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper's break up was one of Hollywood's most surprising splits this year--mostly because no one knew they were having any trouble. And while there have been rumblings of infidelity on the part of Cooper, an insider close to the former couple says that's not the case at all. "If I had to pick any possible mistress it would be Brad's career," the source tells UsMagazi...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 10:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Bradley Cooper -
- Renee Zellweger
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have broken up, leaving family, friends and fans to ask ... what went wrong? "They were such a great couple that we are all shocked," a friend of Renee's tells me. "We all thought for sure they were going to be together forever after they moved in together last fall -- we're really sad." My source says Renee even skipped the Golden Globes in January to be w...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After two years of dating, Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have called it quits. Sources close to the couple tell PEOPLE that the high wattage Hollywood couple have broken up. Zellweger, 41, and Cooper, 36, began dating two years ago and moved in together last fall. They met six years ago on the set of film 'Case 39' but only started dating in 2009. Their reps have no comment on the repor...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jill Dillard Celebrates 6-Month Anniversary with Wedding Pics
- Can You Guess Which Country Star Goes Hunting on Christmas?
- How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - and Still Eat, Drink and Be Merry
- Totally insane star baby names
- 'Real Housewife' Amber Marchese: Teresa Giudice preparing for prison
- Sofia Vergara really doesn't want to age
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- North Korea Threatens U.S. Over The Interview, Denies Involvement in Sony Hack (Again)
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!