Posts with tag "Brangelina"
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 11:43 AM by Christine Fenno
It's a working weekend for Brad Pitt overseas in Malta, where he's shooting 'World War Z' while his family, including Angelina Jolie, lives nearby. On Saturday, the 'Tree of Life' star brought his two oldest sons, 7-year-old Pax and 9-year-old Maddox, for a set visit. The special guests watched their famous father, playing U.N. staffer Gerry Lane, get chased by zombies during a loud outdoor sce...
- Posted Jun 11th 2011 at 11:09 AM by Christine Fenno
The Jolie-Pitt Foundation announced a donation on Friday of $500,000 to aid recovery efforts in Joplin, Missouri, after a tornado brought death and destruction to the area last month. "With the devastating loss of 30 percent of the city, the Joplin community faces great challenges ahead," said Brad Pitt. "Having spent much of my childhood there, I know these people to be hardworking, humble and...
- Posted May 28th 2011 at 02:54 PM by Christine Fenno
With a daughter turning 5 this weekend (Happy birthday, Shiloh!) and just a few weeks until Father's Day, busy dad Brad Pitt is opening up in a new interview about family life with Angelina Jolie. "The kids ask about marriage," he tells USA Today over a cup of cappuccino. "It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at." The 'Tree of Life' star, 47, admits that fe...
- Posted May 22nd 2011 at 11:18 AM by Moviefone Editors
Could Angelina Jolie take home an Oscar for Best Director next year? Not only has the sultry siren (pictured with Brad Pitt last week in Cannes) written and directed her first movie, the Bosnian war drama 'In the Land of Blood and Honey,' but she's now landed a distribution deal. Jolie's film will be released Dec. 23, a date that clearly announces the film's ambitions as a serious awards-sea...
- Posted Dec 26th 2010 at 02:18 PM by Christine Fenno
Back in 2006, Brangelina welcomed daughter Shiloh into the world in Swakopmund, Namibia, and this Christmas, the busy globe-trotting family decided to make a return to the African nation for a holiday getaway. Angelina Jolie, 35, and Brad Pitt, who turned 47 earlier this month, were spotted on Thursday, Dec. 23, doing some last-minute Christmas shopping for the kids at a mall in Windhoek, the c...
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 12:11 PM by PopEater Staff
Bundled up for the chilly temps in New York City this weekend, Brad Pitt and longtime partner Angelina Jolie did some holiday shopping with their youngest kids, twins Knox and Vivienne -- who turned 2 in July -- in tow. Jolie and family are in town after spending Thanksgiving in Paris because Monday is the New York premiere of her latest film, 'The Tourist,' co-starring Johnny Depp. The famo...
- Posted May 2nd 2010 at 10:47 AM by PopEater Staff
Pop-Ed: Chances are, if you pick up a tabloid or go to a gossip site on any given day, you'll likely plant your eyes on some sort of item about Jennifer Aniston. Whether it's about her singledom or past romances, publications will do pretty much anything to get Jen in their magazine. Take, for example, Jen's involvement in the cover story in the March issue of Architectual Digest. It's simply a fe...
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 08:01 PM by Zach Dionne
Let's get this straight. There's a new tell-all Brangelina book that basically has all the details we've ever wanted to know? The couple's sex life, how Angie stole Brad away from Jen, who she was sleeping with before said man-theft -- did we mention sex? Lots and lots of sex. That's the story Jenny Paul is selling with 'Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: The True Story,' anyway. "Hollywood will be ...
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 01:50 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
Don't let James Roday fool you -- the star of USA's 'Psych' has been dating his co-star Maggie Lawson exclusively since 2006. But to hear him tell it, the hardest part of any day on set is letting his many tawdry hookups down easy. Fibber. We call out James on his bald-faced lies, discuss the new prestige of cable and let the man who plays a fake psychic on TV make his best sports and entertainmen...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 06:08 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
If Internet rumors and tabloid reports are to be believed Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been broken up since exactly five minutes after they first fell in love on the set of 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith.' Five years down the road the pair are still going strong despite everyone and their mother (even my mother) betting on a split. We always pictured them laughing off the breakup rumors over a couple of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend in Their Steamiest Photo Shoot Yet (PHOTOS)
- Who Are the Oscar Frontrunners After the SAG Awards?
- Emma Watson to Play Belle in Beauty and the Beast Live-Action Reboot
- Debbie Reynolds accepts lifetime achievement award from Screen Actors Guild
- 'Full House' cast performs theme song at reunion
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Bones' star Tamara Taylor still loves her Hungry Hungry Hippos
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Blake Shelton brings ?Hee-Haw' to New York
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer talks his magnum opus ? a classic game lost for 16 years