Posts with tag "Bret Michaels"
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Bret Michaels almost died last year of a brain hemorrhage--and the Poison singer thinks the extreme condition was due to an injury sustained while performing at the 2009 Tony Awards. Michaels filed a lawsuit against Tony Award Productions and CBS in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, reports TMZ.com. He is asking for unspecified damages. Michaels was hit in the head by a piece of the set...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Sarah Crow
Much to the delight of everyone who loves hearing teenage girls cover '80s power ballads, Miley Cyrus' highly anticipated cover of Poison's 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn' may yet see the light of day. The release of the single was delayed after tabloid reports surfaced that Poison frontman Bret Michaels was having an affair with Miley's mother, Tish, allegedly a contributing factor in her split...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 07:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rocker Bret Michaels suffered a minor health scare following heart surgery, according to PEOPLE. The 'Rock of Love' star's blood pressure dropped dramatically, which is a significant cause of concern, but his doctors have determined the cause, and Michaels is fine. "Bret suffered no setbacks and is fine," said Dr. Mansour Assar, an interventional cardiologist. "It's always good for patients...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Sarah Crow
Bret Michaels' heart has done a lot of lovin' in the rocker's 47 years, and now it's time for a little TLC. Doctors found a hole in Michaels' heart last May while the Poison rocker was hospitalized following a mini-stroke. The surgery to repair the hole was performed on Monday at Phoenix's St. Joseph's Hospital, near Michaels' Scottsdale, Ariz., home. Just last month, Michaels voiced his...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 07:01 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Bret Michaels is known for breaking hearts on his reality show 'Rock of Love,' but this time it's his heart that needs fixing. The rocker and 'Celebrity Apprentice' winner is undergoing a procedure in Phoenix, Arizona to close a hole in his heart, the AP reports. Doctors discovered the hole in Michaels' heart in April when treating him for a "massive subarachnoid hemorrhage" at the base of his...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 05:25 PM by Emily Hall
After nearly 17 years with Kristi GIbson, musician and reality TV star, Bret Michaels already felt like he was part of a family -- without being married. Happy and fulfilled with his girlfriend and their two daughters, Raine, 10, and Jorja, 5, marriage seemed like another layer that wasn't necessary, but that has all changed. Michaels finally asked his on-off girlfriend to marry him during the...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 06:50 AM by PopEater Staff
After months of engagement rumors, Bret Michaels finally asked his on-off girlfriend of 16 years, Kristi Gibson, to marry him on Monday night's finale of his VH1 reality show, 'Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It.' The Poison rocker got down on his knee and told Gibson, 39, "I love you, and you've been unbelievably a big part of my life, and we have two beautiful girls together. ... I know we love...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Denise Warner
Bret Michaels isn't letting rumors he broke up Miley Cyrus' parents -- Tish and Billy Ray -- get to him. Michaels stopped by the PopEater offices to chat and told us he has a new outlook on life. "I have a newfound, I should say super newfound, love of life," he explains. Michaels also discusses what he's been up to since suffering a brain aneurysm last April, his triumphant recovery and...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 01:05 PM by Denise Warner
Bret Michaels recently denied having an affair with Miley Cyrus' mother, Tish. "I've been friends with her family forever," Michaels explained on 'Fox & Friends'. "It started out with me and Miley simply working on a song together. Her mom, Tish, likes 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn,' the first concert Miley ever saw was Poison, and so they wanted to remake it for the new record." During his...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Bret Michaels wants everyone to know that he did not have an affair with Miley Cyrus' mom and he's not the reason Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus are getting divorced. The rocker was asked on Tuesday morning's airing of 'Fox & Friends' if anything happened with Tish. "The answer is no," Michaels replied. "I've been friends with her family forever," Michaels continued. "It started out with me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Missing Mom Michelle Parker's Family: We'll Never Stop Looking For Her
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!