Posts with tag "Brett Ratner"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brandi Glanville Apologizes for 'Definitely Inappropriate' Comments to Costar
- President Obama Poses for World Leaders Selfie at Mandela Memorial
- Jennifer Aniston on Turning 45: Life 'Just Gets Better'
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- Amy Adams Talks Kissing Jennifer Lawrence's "Full Lips" and Going Nude in American Hustle—Watch Now!
- Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom Both Attend Jay Z Concert but Maintain Distance
- Macaulay Culkin Forms Velvet Underground Tribute Band Called Pizza Underground (No, Really!)