Posts with tag "Brett Ratner"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 5 Seconds of Summer, Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson to Perform at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- Justin Bieber: 'It's Time for Me to Grow Up'
- Kate Bosworth: I Kept Things Too Bottled-Up in My 20s
- Nick Gordon reportedly planning sit-down interview with Dr. Phil
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Kelly Clarkson tells fat-shaming journalist: I'm awesome!