Posts with tag "BrettRatner"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Only PEOPLE Was There: Diary of a White House Slumber Party
- Taylor Swift Explains Her Crop Top-Skirt Obsession: 'I Make Up My Mind and That's All You See Me Wear for Two Years'
- Halle Berry and Jeffrey Dean Morgan Explain Why She Had the 'Meltdown of Meltdowns' on Set (VIDEO)
- Marc Jacobs accidentally posts nude photo on Instagram?
- Chrissy Teigen posts another topless pic on Instagram, and this one sticks
- TV Land pulls reruns of 'Dukes of Hazzard'
- Michelle Obama Lifts White House Photo and Social Media Ban After Hosting an Overnight Campout for Girl Scouts
- Donald Trump Dumped By Macy's, Presidential Hopeful Says He Was ''Never Satisfied'' With Production Anyway
- Hank Baskett Finally Talks Sex Scandal; Kendra Wilkinson Says He Was "Not Loyal" But Didn't "Cheat"