Posts with tag "BrettRatner"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why You Need to Go See John Wick Immediately
- Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final Wedding: Never-Before-Seen Photos
- The Mindy Project's Ike Barinholtz's Slim-Down Secret? 'I Stopped Drinking Beer'
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Oscar de la Renta Mourned by Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Obama, Laura Bush and More Celebs
- The Voice Italy's Singing Nun Returns! Sister Cristina Premieres Cover of Madonna's "Like a Virgin"
- Taylor Swift Points Out Another "Sexist" Double Standard: Dating and Breaking Up "Is My Biggest Scandal"