Posts with tag "Brian Austin Green"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Almost one year ago to the day after tying the knot in Hawaii, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are back in the tropical paradise. And though they're here for work (Fox was honored on Wednesday night for her work on documentary 'Na Nai'a: Legend of Dolphins,') Fox admitted they might renew their vows while they're there too. "I didn't think that I was into it until my relationship with Brian,"...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2011 at 11:34 AM by AOL TV Editors
When 'Desperate Housewives' returns to ABC tonight (9 p.m. ET) after last season's cliffhanger -- the shooting of nasty Wisteria Lane neighbor Paul Young -- loads of drama and comedy will be on tap (including a rare appearance this season by 'Dallas' icon Larry Hagman!). Guest star Brian Austin Green, 37, returns to the hit dramedy series after a busy year: most notably, he made headlines in...
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 08:50 PM by PopEater Staff
From his early 'Beverly Hills 90210' days, Brian Austin Green knows what it's like to be chased by the press. But since his relationship with 'Transformers' star Megan Fox hit the tabloids, it's been a whole new paparazzi-filled world. "It wasn't so much of a problem before Megan, but once 'Transformers' hit, that was it. I had never experienced paparazzi on that level, because during '90210'...
- Posted Jul 7th 2010 at 04:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Megan Fox and her fiance (then not-fiance, then fiance again) Brian Austin Green were married in Hawaii on June 24, and Entertainment Tonight has the first photos. The ceremony was officiated by a Hawaiian priest at sunset, with just Fox, 24, Green, 36, and Green's 8-year-old son Kassius in attendance. Fox wore a white Armani Privé gown with a 16-foot train, PEOPLE reports. Green also...
- Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 04:35 PM by Bryan Alexander
Kelly Ripa was lucky enough to see the start of a beautiful Hollywood relationship -- that of now-married Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green -- and told PopEater all about it. Ripa, who co-starred with Fox in ABC's 'Hope & Faith,' recalls Green's appearance on the show, saying that while there was instant chemistry, the actor had plenty of competition. "Let me just say this -- that little...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 06:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are having one heck of a Hawaiian vacation. Just weeks after getting engaged for a second time, the couple have reportedly tied the knot in an intimate ceremony there, according to various reports. "It was very hush hush," a source told Star Magazine of the wedding, which happened late last week. "Everyone was sworn to secrecy." TMZ is reporting that only six...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:28 AM by PopEater Staff
It looks like Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox are engaged again. The former star of 'Beverly Hills, 90210' responded to a fan's question about his marital status on his Twitter account by tweeting, "engaged and have a son from my previous relationship." Green and Fox were previously set to be married, but reportedly called off the engagement last February. However, the two rekindled their...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Last week, police arrested five teens and one 27-year-old man on suspicion of burglarizing homes in the Hollywood Hills belonging to Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green, Ashley Tisdale, Rachel Bilson and more. The culprits, they say, are the 'Burglar Bunch' - and the Internet. Police now the teens scoured celebrity blogs and Web sites, looking for...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!