Posts with tag "Brian Williams"
- Posted Aug 28th 2010 at 09:42 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Brad Pitt
In the five years since Hurricane Katrina laid waste to many stretches of the gulf region, Brad Pitt has channeled energy into helping rebuild New Orleans' Lower 9th Ward. This week, the Oscar nominee and avid architecture buff visited a neighborhood of new Big Easy homes that his Make it Right foundation helped construct in the once-deluged city. He was reportedly greeted by smiling fans and...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 02:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Brian Williams, Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer -- the big three in network news -- are teaming up once again for a good cause. The trio will join forces for a second Stand Up to Cancer fundraiser. The telecast, which raises money for cancer research, is set for September 10. The announcement was made this morning during the big three networks' morning shows, 'The Early Show' (CBS), 'Today' (NBC)...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
In what could be the most brutal Jay Leno bashing session of all time, Conan O'Brien got himself an invite to appear on David Letterman's 'The Late Show.' Dave is looking not just to capitalize on the NBC drama, but also to knock his nemesis Leno down any way he can. Oh, Dave! How naughty (and brilliant)! All of the juicy details on a possible Conan-Dave interview, plus Brian Williams' Lauer...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:57 PM by Scott Harris
For decades, 'Saturday Night Live' was the place where stars went to show off their funny sides and allow fans and viewers to see them in a different light. So it should come as no surprise that NBC's flagship comedy 30 Rock' - which was created by 'SNL' alumni and revolves around an 'SNL'-style variety show - has taken over the mantle of the hot place to find your offbeat celebrity cameos. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Jessica Parker Feasts on Tamales and Margaritas in Houston
- Inside Ferguson As Protests Continue
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week