Posts with tag "Bridesmaids"
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 12:44 PM by Moviefone Editors
The best movies of 2011? Already? How can we possibly know? This weekend, our friends at Moviefone are looking back at this year's most entertaining films -- so far. After all, we've reached the exact halfway point of 2011. We know plenty of critics predicted 'The Beaver' would be a turkey, so you might be surprised to see it kick off the Top Ten. Did your faves make our countdown? 10. 'The...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The new film Bridesmaids has already been called the female version of 2009's summer blockbuster, 'The Hangover,' however the stars of the new film tell me a double standard still does exist in comedy with men and women. "There is a double standard, and we like to pretend that it isn't there. But they [men] can get away with so much, and for us it's like, oooh, you did that? That might ruin...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
With all the buzz surrounding this weekend's female-lead comedy 'Bridesmaids,' it's probably easy to predict just what kind of comedy audiences are in store for. After all, it's produced by 'Knocked Up' and 'Superbad' impresario Judd Apatow and directed by 'Freaks and Geeks' creator Paul Feig. But what exactly is 'Bridesmaids' about -- and, after all the speculation, is 'Bridesmaids' funny? ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 12-Year-Old with Rare Always-Hungry Condition Lands Back in Hospital
- Who Still Makes Jamie Foxx Starstruck?
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Gwen Stefani in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on ?The Voice'
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned