Posts with tag "Bridesmaids"
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 12:44 PM by Moviefone Editors
The best movies of 2011? Already? How can we possibly know? This weekend, our friends at Moviefone are looking back at this year's most entertaining films -- so far. After all, we've reached the exact halfway point of 2011. We know plenty of critics predicted 'The Beaver' would be a turkey, so you might be surprised to see it kick off the Top Ten. Did your faves make our countdown? 10. 'The ...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The new film Bridesmaids has already been called the female version of 2009's summer blockbuster, 'The Hangover,' however the stars of the new film tell me a double standard still does exist in comedy with men and women. "There is a double standard, and we like to pretend that it isn't there. But they [men] can get away with so much, and for us it's like, oooh, you did that? That might ruin you...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
With all the buzz surrounding this weekend's female-lead comedy 'Bridesmaids,' it's probably easy to predict just what kind of comedy audiences are in store for. After all, it's produced by 'Knocked Up' and 'Superbad' impresario Judd Apatow and directed by 'Freaks and Geeks' creator Paul Feig. But what exactly is 'Bridesmaids' about -- and, after all the speculation, is 'Bridesmaids' funny? W...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meryl Streep Says She Got a Guitar Lesson from Neil Young - and It Was Killer
- Louis Tomlinson Opens Up About Fatherhood as One Direction Performs New Single 'Drag Me Down' in Central Park
- Florida Mom Accused of Kidnapping Daughter to Avoid Vaccination Caught After a Year in Hiding
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- Iggy Azalea owns up to plastic surgery
- Taylor Swift talks importance of girl friends, why she stood up to Apple