Posts with tag "Bridget Moynahan"
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 05:31 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Ashley Tisdale is the latest Disney star to prove that she's all grown up by stripping down to her birthday suit. Tisdale, along with Bridget Moynahan, Keri Hilson and Kaley Cuoco all showed what their mamas gave 'em in Allure's annual nude issue. Although Tisdale's nude debut is much more tasteful than that of her fellow Disney darlings' (Vanessa Hudgens, Christina Aguilera), there's no...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Model-turned-actress Bridget Moynahan graces the March cover of More Magazine, and in the accompanying interview she opens up about the difficulty of being a single mom, raising a child in the public eye and why Tom Brady wasn't in the delivery room for the birth of their son. "[Tom] was not in the [delivery] room," Moynahan revealed for the first time in More [via PEOPLE]. "He was there on...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady have welcomed their first son together. According to PEOPLE, the supermodel has given birth, but no details were made available. This is the first child for Bundchen, but second for Brady. The Patriots quarterback has a 2-year-old son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Donald Trump Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Miss Universe and Miss USA—Watch Now!
- Dakota Fanning Loves Lisa Vanderpump, Talks 21st Birthday Plans (Yup, a Drink May Be Involved)
- Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Budget Wedding—It Was Practically Free!