Posts with tag "Brittny Gastineau"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 02:32 PM by Rob Shuter
Kim Kardashian's best buddy, Brittny Gastineau, has recently been linked with Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps and 'Jersey Shore' star Pauly D and is now fighting off pregnancy rumors, coming directly to PopEater to set the record straight. When I asked Brittny to respond to the murmurs that swirled after she was photographed wearing an oversized T-shirt while enjoying lunch and coffee with ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 05:34 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
New Couple Alert: Brittny Gastineau was seen deep in conversation with Olympic gold medal winner Michael Phelps at the Mondrian Hotel Friday night, where they spent the evening laughing and getting very close before deciding to take the private conversation somewhere more intimate -- his hotel room. "They definitely went up to his room together," a source at the hotel tells me. "It was ...
Lydia Tavera, Michelle Noonan, Killian Marcus Gastineau, Joe Rollino: Behind Today's Hottest SearchesPosted Jan 12th 2010 at 10:33 AM by Sam Brand
Joe Rollino could lift objects four times his weight... with just his finger. The 104-year-old Coney Island strongman died yesterday after being struck by a minivan. In less tragic news, 'Big Brother 11' losers Lydia Tavera and Michelle Noonan were spotted smooching at an L.A. nightclub over the weekend. And 'Gastineau Girls' star Brittny Gastineau finally found her estranged half-brother Killian. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sathwik Karnik, 12, Wins National Geographic Bee
- Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives' booed at Cannes, called 'a defecation'
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- Seemingly age-free stars
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed