Posts with tag "Brooke Hogan"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Megan Rumph
When Kim Zolciak performed her single 'Tardy for the Party' on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion this week, she exclaimed that her dreams had come true. Her castmates may agree to disagree. For many reality television stars, fame on the small screen is just the beginning. Like Kim, their dreams often take them into the music world. Now, PopEater takes a look at other celebrities who...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
After nearly two years in divorce court, Linda Hogan is finally airing out her dirty laundry. In an interview with Good Morning America, she admits she's "no longer bitter" about the split but still fears Hulk Hogan's temper. "It scared me because I thought everyone has their snapping point and I didn't want him to snap," she said. "He's threatened my life before, and I don't want him around,"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Justin Moore, Brantley Gilbert and The Band Perry at the Brickyard 400
- Man Charged in Missing Teen Abigail Hernandez's 9-Month Disappearance
- RHOBH's Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine - And Wants You To Name It
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case