Posts with tag "BrookeHogan"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Megan Rumph
When Kim Zolciak performed her single 'Tardy for the Party' on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion this week, she exclaimed that her dreams had come true. Her castmates may agree to disagree. For many reality television stars, fame on the small screen is just the beginning. Like Kim, their dreams often take them into the music world. Now, PopEater takes a look at other celebrities who...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
After nearly two years in divorce court, Linda Hogan is finally airing out her dirty laundry. In an interview with Good Morning America, she admits she's "no longer bitter" about the split but still fears Hulk Hogan's temper. "It scared me because I thought everyone has their snapping point and I didn't want him to snap," she said. "He's threatened my life before, and I don't want him around,"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Teen Gunned Down His Parents Remains a Mystery
- Miley Forced to Sing in Underpants When She Can't Get into Chaps Fast Enough
- Follow Mo'Nique's Amazing Body Transformation on Twitter
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?