Posts with tag "BrookeMueller"
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 03:24 PM by PopEater Staff
Brooke Mueller was rushed to the intensive care unit of a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday night with a 105-degree fever resulting from her impacted wisdom-tooth surgery and infection earlier in the week. "Brooke is in the hospital ICU related to the surgery for her impacted wisdom tooth," her lawyer Yale Galanter told PEOPLE. "They are trying to get the infection and fever under control. The in...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 07:10 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Less than two weeks after the domestic dispute that landed Charlie Sheen in jail, the actor has returned to the set of 'Two and a Half Men' - and according to his colleagues, Sheen has left his home troubles at home. "He's been incredibly professional, always, but especially in times of personal crisis," co-star Jon Cryer tells PEOPLE. "He is solid as a rock [and] today was no different. ... It's ...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories
Brooke Mueller reportedly went to alcohol rehab while she was five months pregnant with her and Charlie Sheen's twin boys according to a new report from RadarOnline. Sheen, who has been through rehab twice and was arrested over Christmas weekend on charges of domestic violence against Mueller, is said to have blamed Mueller's drinking for a heart problem one of their boys has....
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 08:01 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Actor Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller want to reconcile, their lawyers said Wednesday, even though she told police he put a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her less than a week ago. "They're very much in love. They want to try to work it out and want to have the best shot at doing that," Mueller's attorney, Yale Galanter, told The Associated Press. Sheen's attorney, Richard Cu...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 10:10 AM by PopEater Staff
RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained Brooke Mueller's criminal history information for the state of Florida, and it reveals that Mueller was arrested twice: once for DUI and damage to property in September 1996 and after that for cocaine possession, a 3rd degree felony, in March 2001. As police begin to investigate her Christmas Day altercation with Charlie Sheen, these past arrests have come ...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 07:05 AM by PopEater Staff
After Charlie Sheen allegedly threatened to kill his 32-year old wife of three years on Dec. 25 with a four-inch switchblade, the couple are being investigated by Los Angeles County's Department of Children and Family Services and could potentially have their nine-month-old twin boys, Max and Bob, taken away from them temporarily, a DCFS insider tells HollywoodLife. "When Charlie and his family st...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 06:34 PM by PopEater Staff
After a violent Christmas day encounter in Aspen, Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller have been spending time apart. Sources now tell PEOPLE that the separation could be permanent. "Brooke and Charlie still love each other, but they are very different," says the source. "[They] will make their best effort at counseling but divorce is definitely a possibility."...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Charlie Sheen allegedly held his wife Brooke Mueller at knifepoint and threatened to have her killed if she told anyone, according to a police affidavit released Monday. After Mueller phone 911 (hear the call on TMZ) in a panic that Sheen had threatened her with a "knife," officers went to a home in Aspen. Mueller told police that she and Sheen were arguing in the bedroom when she said she threate...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Authorities say actor Charlie Sheen is accused of using a weapon in an alleged case of domestic violence in Aspen. His wife Brooke Mueller told cops Sheen threatened her with a knife, TMZ reports. Sheen spent part of Christmas Day in jail after being arrested at a home in the Colorado ski resort town. Sheen hasn't been charged and was released Friday after posting an $8,500 bond. Prosecutors will ...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 09:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Following Charlie Sheen's domestic violence arrest on Christmas, the actor and wife Brooke Mueller are reportedly planning to enter marriage counseling in order to salvage their relationship. A PEOPLE source says that a booze-fueled holiday fight led to Sheen's arrest, and that both he and Mueller have a long history of alcohol abuse....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara Created a New Fragrance to Wear on Her Wedding Day
- Carrie Underwood Recalls Accidentally Locking Son Isaiah in Car: 'It Was Such a Random Thing'
- See Caitlyn Jenner Get Glam with Her 'Vertically Challenged' Hairstylist
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' after bee sting
- Parks and Rec Mashup Starring Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Says What Everyone Is Thinking
- Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Shanna Moakler's Kids Go Back to School—See the Pics!
- Kanye West for President: ''[We] Would Vote!'' Say Malika and Khadijah Haqq—''He's for the People''