Posts with tag "BrookeShields"
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Stars heights -- like their ages -- can be deceiving. Here at PopEater we take a look at some celebrities whose heights we would never have guessed. Would you believe that Gael Garcia Bernal is 5'7'', that Rihanna is 5'8'' and Nicole Kidman is 5'10''? Yeah, we can't either. Click for More...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 07:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Brooke Shields has always been open about her struggle with post-partum depression, but the actress recently reveled more of her pain while receiving an honor at the Hope for Depression Research foundation. Shields spoke of how, after giving birth to daughter Rowan in 2003, her battle lead her to suicidal thoughts, PEOPLE reports. "I should not exist. The baby would be better off without me....
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008....
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 07:32 AM by PopEater Staff
The latest in a shocking string of memoir bombshells: in his new book 'Open,' tennis star Andre Agassi admits to using crystal meth regularly in the late 90s. "I can't speak to addiction, but a lot of people would say that if you're using anything as an escape, you have a problem," he tells PEOPLE....
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Tina Fey was on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' to talk about her Emmy-winning show '30 Rock' coming back, and somehow, talk quickly diverted to an article on when Fey lost her virginity (she was 24, if you really need to know). During the conversation, Fey admitted that it wasn't so much a moral choice as it was "being homely." Watch the awkwardly funny video below! ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:11 PM by PopEater Staff
Thanks to public outrage and a police visit, a prestigious art museum in London has decided to take down a nude photo of a 10-year-old Brooke Shields that critics and child advocates feared would be a "magnet for pedophiles." The Richard Prince work titled 'Spiritual America,' was scheduled to play a role in the Tate's 'Pop Life' exhibit, but will no longer as law enforcement influenced the...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 10:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Joan Rivers has been getting into the spirit of her upcoming Comedy Central roast (airing Aug. 9) by zipping some zingers at random celebrities in recent days. Check out a few choice jibes: On Jon Gosselin, to Page Six: "I'm disgusted by him. Here's a guy with eight kids who runs off to 'find himself' -- well, he should have found himself a condom." On Brooke...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO