Posts with tag "Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band"
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 09:07 PM by Marc Schneider
He was the "Big Man" that Bruce Springsteen leaned on, both figuratively and literally, to provide the soul and heart of the legendary E Street Band. Now, that light has gone out. Clarence Clemons, the larger-than-life sax man in the world's greatest backing band, died Saturday of complications from a stroke suffered last week, a spokesman said. He was 69....
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish Sp...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Pharrell Williams says he did not copy Marvin Gaye's work for hit song
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!