Posts with tag "BruceSpringsteen"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 02:40 PM by Steve Baltin
A two-time Grammy winner this year, Jason Mraz had much bigger issues on his mind when he spoke with PopEater at the ceremony. "I'm in the fight for marriage equality," Mraz told PopEater. "That's why I'm wearing this pin tonight. I've just been doing a couple of different activities and events speaking out as a straight man about civil rights." Mraz is the latest musician to join the fight for...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Kenneth Partridge
- Filed under:
- Music News
At his Friday night solo show at New York City's Beacon Theater, Nick Jonas took time to bring out a pair of very special guests, proving the formula that if 2,000 teenage girls scream at X decibels for one Jonas Brother, they will risk hoarseness -- and the deafness of their parents -- to screech at 3X for three Jonas Brothers. "There are two people I want to share this moment with," Nick said...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish Sp...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 12:10 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Har Mar Superstar,' 'Hot Mormon Muffins,' and 'Club Bounce' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can't Buy Me Love Star Amanda Peterson Dies at 43
- Victims Prepare to Face Michigan Doctor Who Poisoned Patients for Profit
- Vicki Gunvalson Learns of Her Mother's Death in 'Gut-Wrenching' Real Housewives of Orange County
- Longtime Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- The Bachelorette Showdown Goes Down As Kaitlyn Finally Spills the Beans
- Yolanda Foster Puts on Brave Face in Hyperbaric Chamber to Help Treat Her Lyme Disease—See The Pic
- Beyoncé Has Star-Studded Fourth of July Celebration in New Orleans With Sister Solange, Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott