Posts with tag "BruceSpringsteenAndTheEStreetBand"
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which of Kate Moss's Body Parts Inspired a Champagne Glass?
- Pamela Anderson Declines Ice Bucket Challenge, Citing ALS Animal Testing
- Jailed Scott Weiland Impersonator Isn't Scott Weiland, Police Realize One Month Later
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Totally insane star baby names
- 'MythBusters' fan favorites Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara axed from show
- Entertainment Geekly: 3 stories show why Daredevil is the best superhero
- Do you know what HASN'T happened on ?True Blood'? Take EW's quiz
- Someone on Capitol Hill made rude edits to Laverne Cox's Wikipedia page
- Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Designer Sarah Burton Finally Opens Up About Her Royal Wedding Experience
- The Simpsons Ending Proposed by Exec Producer Al Jean Is Perfect
- 81-Year-Old Joan Rivers Completes the Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Tara Reid—See the Hilarious Video!