Posts with tag "Bruno Mars"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 01:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Alicia Keys took on the role of maestro at the 2011 BET Awards, standing on top of a piano during her performance, leading an orchestra to play the backing sounds to a new song she debuted. Though the track's title wasn't revealed, the lyrics were. Keys sang through her new song with a lyric video playing behind her. "No sunshine when you're gone, peaceful sleep I have none/ How can I make it...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 10:18 AM by Zach Dionne
Bruno Mars is a slick dude. And just in case we forgot that, a new GQ magazine photo shoot shows off the 25-year-old singer in some top-notch outfits as Mars gives a primer on pulling off a fedora the right way. In a quick interview with the magazine, Mars hits on typical showbiz platitudes, like "I keep it real," but he also seems genuinely psyched about his current success. "The last few...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 08:40 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Bruno Mars got a lucky break in court Friday. AP reports confirm that the pop singer is accepting a plea deal that allows him to pay a fine, serve probation and have a felony cocaine possession charge against him dismissed. The 25-year old crossed the line in Sept. 2010 when he was arrested in Las Vegas with possession of a controlled substance. Mars performed at the Wasted Space nightclub at...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 02:09 PM by Emily Tan
Sure, Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 brought some of the year's biggest celebrities -- like Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian, to name a few -- to a packed Madison Square Garden last Friday night. But when fans watch the Fuse broadcast, they'll see it was the show's onstage collaborations and special guests that made it an evening to remember. First-time Jingle Ball performer and the...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 01:31 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Sitting atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart for his hit R&B single "Just the Way You Are," musical wunderkind Bruno Mars has had a lot of things go his way this year. What's not going his way? The fallout from his surprising Sept. 19 arrest in Las Vegas. On Friday, the D.A. in Mars' case filed a criminal complaint against him, formally charging the young musician (whose real name is Peter...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Singer-songwriter Bruno Mars was arrested early Sunday morning in Las Vegas for suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, the Associated Press reports. Mars, whose real name is Peter Hernandez, was found with 2.6 grams of cocaine in a Vegas resort bathroom. The singer faces possible felony charges. Hernandez, whose song 'Just the Way You Are' is currently No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Missing Mom Michelle Parker's Family: We'll Never Stop Looking For Her
- Kate Middleton's Family Shares Their Thanksgiving Entertaining Tips
- Watch Allison Williams Shine in New Peter Pan Live! Video
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!
- Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!