Posts with tag "Bruno Mars"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 01:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Alicia Keys took on the role of maestro at the 2011 BET Awards, standing on top of a piano during her performance, leading an orchestra to play the backing sounds to a new song she debuted. Though the track's title wasn't revealed, the lyrics were. Keys sang through her new song with a lyric video playing behind her. "No sunshine when you're gone, peaceful sleep I have none/ How can I make it b...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 10:18 AM by Zach Dionne
Bruno Mars is a slick dude. And just in case we forgot that, a new GQ magazine photo shoot shows off the 25-year-old singer in some top-notch outfits as Mars gives a primer on pulling off a fedora the right way. In a quick interview with the magazine, Mars hits on typical showbiz platitudes, like "I keep it real," but he also seems genuinely psyched about his current success. "The last few mon...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 08:40 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Bruno Mars got a lucky break in court Friday. AP reports confirm that the pop singer is accepting a plea deal that allows him to pay a fine, serve probation and have a felony cocaine possession charge against him dismissed. The 25-year old crossed the line in Sept. 2010 when he was arrested in Las Vegas with possession of a controlled substance. Mars performed at the Wasted Space nightclub at t...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 02:09 PM by Emily Tan
Sure, Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 brought some of the year's biggest celebrities -- like Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian, to name a few -- to a packed Madison Square Garden last Friday night. But when fans watch the Fuse broadcast, they'll see it was the show's onstage collaborations and special guests that made it an evening to remember. First-time Jingle Ball performer and the night'...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 01:31 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Sitting atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart for his hit R&B single "Just the Way You Are," musical wunderkind Bruno Mars has had a lot of things go his way this year. What's not going his way? The fallout from his surprising Sept. 19 arrest in Las Vegas. On Friday, the D.A. in Mars' case filed a criminal complaint against him, formally charging the young musician (whose real name is Peter H...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Singer-songwriter Bruno Mars was arrested early Sunday morning in Las Vegas for suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, the Associated Press reports. Mars, whose real name is Peter Hernandez, was found with 2.6 grams of cocaine in a Vegas resort bathroom. The singer faces possible felony charges. Hernandez, whose song 'Just the Way You Are' is currently No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth 'Lights Up' When She's Around Prince Philip: Inside Their Amazing 68-Year Romance
- Baby on the Way for So You Think You Can Dance Host Cat Deeley
- Amal Clooney Heads to the Maldives to Meet with Imprisoned Former President
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde
- Karlie Kloss Is a Cute College Co-Ed on Her First Day of College at NYU—See the Pic!
- Don't Give Up! Bachelor Producer Launches T-Shirt Line With All Proceeds Going to Charity