Posts with tag "Bugatti Veyron Mouse"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 07:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien scored a huge settlement from NBC Thursday, but that didn't stop him from gorging on corporate cash for one unmistakably silly sketch on last night's show. His new character? The Bugatti Veyron Mouse, which he spent $1.5 million to construct and present on the show. "There it is, the most expensive car in the world. Dressed as a mouse." He chose 'Satisfaction' by the Rolling Stones a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington: Being called a hunk is ?demeaning'
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo