Posts with tag "Bugatti Veyron Mouse"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 07:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien scored a huge settlement from NBC Thursday, but that didn't stop him from gorging on corporate cash for one unmistakably silly sketch on last night's show. His new character? The Bugatti Veyron Mouse, which he spent $1.5 million to construct and present on the show. "There it is, the most expensive car in the world. Dressed as a mouse." He chose 'Satisfaction' by the Rolling Stones...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!