Posts with tag "Bugatti Veyron Mouse"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 07:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien scored a huge settlement from NBC Thursday, but that didn't stop him from gorging on corporate cash for one unmistakably silly sketch on last night's show. His new character? The Bugatti Veyron Mouse, which he spent $1.5 million to construct and present on the show. "There it is, the most expensive car in the world. Dressed as a mouse." He chose 'Satisfaction' by the Rolling Stones a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Sarah Michelle Gellar's 'Girls Getaway' with Daughter Charlotte
- Marvel Debuts New Trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron
- From SI: Did Wilt Chamberlain Have a Son?
- Jimmy Kimmel: I won't say sorry for slamming anti-vaccine parents
- Elvis' granddaughter Riley Keough on why marriage was the 'right thing'
- Hulk is a 175-pound pitbull you don't want to get angry
- The Commercial for "Normal Barbie" Spreads the Message That Nobody Is Perfect, Not Even Plastic Dolls
- Naya Rivera Will be a "Great Mom,'' Says Glee's Jenna Ushkowitz: She's Wanted This ''For a Long Time''
- How Jennifer Lopez Inspires Demi Lovato: ''She's Such a Strong, Confident Woman''—Watch Now!