Posts with tag "Bugatti Veyron Mouse"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 07:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien scored a huge settlement from NBC Thursday, but that didn't stop him from gorging on corporate cash for one unmistakably silly sketch on last night's show. His new character? The Bugatti Veyron Mouse, which he spent $1.5 million to construct and present on the show. "There it is, the most expensive car in the world. Dressed as a mouse." He chose 'Satisfaction' by the Rolling Stones a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball