Posts with tag "Bugatti Veyron Mouse"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 07:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien scored a huge settlement from NBC Thursday, but that didn't stop him from gorging on corporate cash for one unmistakably silly sketch on last night's show. His new character? The Bugatti Veyron Mouse, which he spent $1.5 million to construct and present on the show. "There it is, the most expensive car in the world. Dressed as a mouse." He chose 'Satisfaction' by the Rolling Stones ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor's Take: The Latest Details on Paul Walker's Death, Jay Z's New Diet and More Top Stories
- Prince William Comments on Nelson Mandela's Death: He Was 'an Extraordinary and Inspiring Man'
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out with Her Parents Post-Rehab
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'