Posts with tag "ButchCassidyAndTheSundanceKid"
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 09:14 AM by PopEater Staff
After reports surfaced that John Travolta wanted to do a remake of the classic film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,' PopEater teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to see if people liked the idea. However, 41K votes were cast and a whopping 81 percent said "leave this masterpiece alone." Watch It ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
John Travolta is excited about possibly starring in a remake of the classic 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' with buddy Tom Cruise. "Someone came up with a good idea - it was a remake of 'Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid' - and there was a rumor that we were gonna do that, and I said to Tom, 'It's not a terrible rumor, it's not a bad idea,'" the 'Grease' star said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Stars Prepped for the SAG Awards
- Drone Found on White House Grounds
- The Wackiest SkyMall Products We Will Miss
- 'Chuck Norris vs. Communism': How American movies helped overthrow Romanian regime
- Meghan Trainor and Harry Styles sing a song about love
- Miss USA's message of peace and love to terrorists widely mocked
- ?Full House' cast members reunite, serenade creator with theme song
- Official ?Madden' Super Bowl simulation predicts narrow 4th-quarter victory for Patriots
- Can Parks and Rec's Leslie Knope Accomplish the Impossible? And What Do Flying Robots Have to Do With It?
- Glee First Listen: Whoa, the "New" New Directions Sound Amazing at Invitationals!
- Favorite Humans Alert! Ben McKenzie and Robin Lord Taylor Drop Scoop on Baddies Headed to Gotham