Posts with tag "CSI"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 07:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
Time to break out the handkerchiefs and wave good-bye to Dr. Raymond Langston: 'CSI' star Laurence Fishburne has decided to step down from the long-running procedural drama. Deadline.com reports that after two seasons with 'CSI' Fishburne decided not to renew his contract when it expired in May. He is now expected to return to his movie career full-time. 'The Matrix' star was hired in 2008...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Justin Bieber went out with a bang (literally) on his final return to 'CSI.' In the episode, he plays a troubled teen character who gets killed in a shootout with police. A few weeks ago, EW's Spoiler Room reported that Bieber met a less brutal end than the original plan for Biebs to "blow himself up." "This is a doozy: Sources confirm that Justin Bieber will not be making another return to...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 12:09 PM by Zach Dionne
Justin Bieber's troubled teen character on 'CSI' will be killed off after returning for a second episode on Feb. 17, EW's Spoiler Room reports. "This is a doozy: Sources confirm that Justin Bieber will not be making another return to 'CSI' after he makes his second appearance," EW writes. "Why? Because his character will be dead. The pop star's character Jason McCann will meet a violent end...
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 10:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Justin Bieber's hyped star turn on 'CSI' finally arrived on Thursday, with the 'Baby' boy playing an angry, anti-authority floppy-haired teen. A truly adorable angry, anti-authority floppy-haired teen, mind you. The Biebs plays Jason, a member of a radical political organization that may have had something to do with a bombing at a police funeral. Jason's big bro is the main suspect and as you'd...
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 02:33 PM by PopEater Staff
CBS announced last Thursday that pop star Justin Bieber had signed on to play a troubled kid in an upcoming episode of its hugely popular crime drama 'CSI.' Producers were so excited about his appearance, they've decided to give him a multi-episode storyline. He will guest star on the show's Sept. 23 season premiere and return for the fifteenth episode of the season, which will air in Feb. 2011,...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
While lots of people watch 'CSI,' its core audience isn't exactly teen (and tween) girls. But that's about to change, with CBS announcing Thursday that heart-melter Justin Bieber has signed on to play a troubled kid in an upcoming episode of the hugely popular crime drama. The network said in a statement that The Biebs will make his primetime acting debut as Jason McCann, a "troubled teen who...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Speaks Out: The Media Vilification Has to Stop
- Why The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Is the Movie of the Month!
- Bill Cosby Accuser Beth Ferrier Says She Lost 'Everything' After Going Public in 2006
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Bill Cosby's lawyer issues statement on rape allegations
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Is Another Duggar Off the Market? Get the Scoop on John-David's Relationship Status
- Pregnant Liv Tyler and Boyfriend Dave Gardner Are All Smiles at London Event
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Actually a Lovely Singer and "Hanging Tree" From Mockingjay Will Haunt Your Dreams: Listen!