Posts with tag "Calista Flockhart"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 01:56 PM by PopEater Staff
We know, marriage is special. Still, it seems for Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, it wasn't such a big deal, but rather the icing on the cake of their eight-year relationship and 16-month engagement. Proof it was casual? PEOPLE reports Ford, 67, wore Wrangler jeans for the low-key June 15 ceremony. Flockhart, 45, donned a white sundress. Flockhart's 9-year-old son Liam was the ring bearer....
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 12:56 PM by PopEater Staff
With the word of Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart's marriage, the couple that everyone initially scratched their heads at took their relationship to the next level, evolving into the couple everyone has come to love. Sure, he's 22 years older than her and they've been dating for eight years prior, but they've emerged as one of the most solid romantic pairings in Hollywood these days. After t...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 07:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Harrison Ford and 'Brothers and Sisters' star Calista Flockhart tied the knot yesterday in New Mexico, TMZ is reporting. New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson performed the ceremony, which took place at the governor's mansion in Santa Fe. LA radio station K-Earth 101 was the first to break the news. The couple's marriage license was filed today in New Mexico. The Hollywood power couple has bee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Stroll Arm-in-Arm in St. Barts After Denying Their Romance
- We're Dye-ing Over these Easter Egg Designs
- FROM EW: Prince Sued in Legal Battle Over The Voice Singer Judith Hill
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Justin Bieber Surprises Ariana Grande on Stage, But Just Can't Seem to Remember Her Lyrics—Watch Now!
- Sacha Baron Cohen Playing Freddie Mercury in Biopic After All? Here's What Queen Guitarist Brian May Said!
- Michelle Obama Offers Inspirational Words at 2015 Black Girls Rock!—Find Out What She Said!