Posts with tag "Candy Spelling"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 04:55 PM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Candy Spelling is slapping down reports that say the book she's shopping around is going to dish about her often rocky relationship with daughter Tori, telling me 'Golden Girl, Silver Lining' will be about her journey from pampered super-rich housewife to finding her own path once she became a widow. "It's simply not true," Candy tells me about reports that say her book will throw ...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 12:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Despite leaked footage of a serious fight between Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott from the new season of their reality show, Spelling has denied rumors of a possible divorce. "We're not headed for divorce," she told Ann Curry on the 'Today' show Monday. "We're committed to each other, we're committed to this family. But you know, we work on things just like everyone else." Watch Tori on 'Today...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 10:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Candy Spelling and her famous daughter Tori have thawed their icy relationship, the matriarch said in a series of interviews this week. At a panel for the E! reality series 'Bank of Hollywood' on Wednesday, the elder Spelling revealed she was communicating with her daughter and has spent time with Tori's two children, including a first-time visit with toddler Stella. In a chat with Usmagazine.c...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 07:53 AM by PopEater Staff
The feud between '90210' star Tori Spelling and her mother has been waged for months in the press, but Tori is ready to bury the hatchet once and for all. The daughter of Aaron and Candy Spelling recently told OK! magazine, "I definitely want to reconcile with my mother, but that's the wrong word. There's nothing that really happened that made us fight. It's just time, distance and media that have...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heroes Among Us: Aracely Basurto Teaches Kids with Diabetes How to Stay Healthy
- See Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy's Wedding and Groom's Cakes (PHOTOS)
- Katie Holmes's Changing Looks!
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- 'Haunting Of's' Kim Russo claims to bridge gap between worlds
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- Elizabeth Olsen Gets Major Haircut Because The Year of the Bob Ain't Over Yet—Check It Out!
- Did Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kidnap Chris Martin and Hold Him Hostage? He Says They Did!
- Nicki Minaj Goes High Fashion in New Roberto Cavalli Campaign—See the Pics!