Posts with tag "Cant Be Tamed"
- Posted Jun 24th 2010 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
There's been plenty of hubbub about whether 17-year-old Miley Cyrus is going overboard on the sexuality in the lead-up to her new album, 'Can't Be Tamed,' but the singer says it's all about freedom and empowerment. "My daughter introduced me to your music a few years ago," Sway Calloway tells Cyrus in an MTV News interview. "What I liked about it was you had a lot of empowerment themes." ...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 12:00 PM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Music News
Miley Cyrus continued her promotional tour offensive last night at Los Angeles' House of Blues, where she performed a batch of tracks off of her new album, 'Can't Be Tamed.' Check out video of the concert after the jump, including the titular lead single and her much talked about collaboration with Bret Michaels -- a cover of Poison's 1988 power ballad 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn.'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Kat McPhee Back with Her Husband?
- The Voice: Blake Shelton and Adam Levine Fight for the Best Singers
- RHOBH Season Finale: Is Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump's Friendship Officially Over?
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: Fame is not an excuse to lose your faith
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Seth Rogen and Jimmy Kimmel Spoof True Detective Season 2—Watch Now!
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!