Posts with tag "Carey Mulligan"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It has been reported that Carey Mulligan has been quietly dating Marcus Mumford, lead singer of the British folk band Mumford and Sons. The Daily Mail reports that the actress is supposedly "besotted" with the singer, and the couple enjoyed a romantic weekend together in Buckinghamshire, England, after spending last week together in the Orkney Islands in Scotland. An insider is reported sayi...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 02:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Carey Mulligan seems to have gotten over her spilt with Shia LaBeouf quite well. The New York Post's Page 6 reports that Mulligan, 25, was seen taking a romantic stroll in New York City with British actor Eddie Redmayne. A source was quoted, saying, "They look really happy together." Mulligan split with her 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' co-star in October last year, after 15 months of da...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Beating out droves of Hollywood ingenues, Carey Mulligan has landed the coveted role of Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's highly-anticipated adaptation of 'The Great Gatsby.' The 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' star was chosen for the role over a long list of It girls vying for the part, including Blake Lively, Natalie Portman, and Amanda Seyfried. Luhrmann confirmed his decision yesterday ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 02:22 PM by Christo Varghese
Just one day after it was confirmed that Carey Mulligan had split from her boyfriend Shia LaBeouf, it appeared the actress has already found a comforting shoulder: British actor Tom Sturridge. The Daily Mail reports that Carey was in Los Angeles at the Annual Hollywood Awards Gala where she presented the Breakthrough Actor Award to her friend -- and 'Never Let Me Go' costar Andrew Garfield. Aft...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan's relationship has become the latest Hollywood casualty, PEOPLE reports. Despite the recent announcement of the split, a source tells the magazine the two ended their relationship "some time ago." The couple, who began dating in 2009, starred together in September's 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps'. Oliver Stone, who directed the couple in the 'Wall Street' sequ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 09:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
British cuties Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley arrived in London to promote their critically acclaimed new film 'Never Let Me Go' an it was clear who the winner was in the fashion police's eyes. Knightley donned a stunning pearl-encrusted, buff-hued Chanel Haute Couture gown with cutouts on the sides and back, and a low V-shaped neckline, all of which were partially concealed by strands of m...
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Not since Kristen Stewart was tapped to play Bella Swan have bibliophiles expressed so much interest in which actress will play a beloved book heroine on the big screen as they have in the incarnation of Lisbeth Salander in an American version of the Swedish bestseller 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.' (Swedish actress Noomi Rapace won rave reviews playing Lisbeth in the foreign version.) Direc...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 12:37 PM by PopEater Staff
In July of 2008, Shia LaBeouf was in a car accident, injuring his hand which led to reconstructive surgery. The young actor sets the record straight about what happened in the new issue of GQ. "I'd be watching the news, and they'd play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian's sister would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my f------ life. And I'm ...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 08:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Mackenzie Phillips ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanity Fair released their annual Hollywood cover, featuring nine rising stars, including Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick. We asked PopEater readers which of these actresses would have the longest careers. And two tied with 29 percent of the vote -- 'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Reports: U.S. Officials Confirm North Korea Is Behind Sony Hack
- Kendall Jenner Lands Major Vogue Fashion Spread (Again!)
- POLL: Which U.S. City Should Host the Olympics Next?
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- North Korea Wins? Steve Carell, Aaron Sorkin, Rob Lowe and More Slam Sony for Pulling The Interview From Theaters
- The Backstreet Boys Documentary Trailer Is Here and It Looks Pretty Interesting—Watch Now!
- Did The View's Beverly Johnson Interview Drive a Wedge Between Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell?