Posts with tag "CarmenElectra"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Does anyone remember the days when sex tapes actually had, you know, sex in them? These days, it seems that anyone with a modicum of name recognition can film themselves kissing someone in their underwear and before you know it, it becomes hyped across the internet as a "sex tape." Case in point, Carmen Electra's recent "sex tape," which contains no actual sex (just some smooching and Carmen...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:01 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why 'Janet Jackson Interview,' 'Elizabeth Lambert,' and 'Carmen Electra Sex Video' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 09:10 AM by Jo Piazza
Think twice before you pick up a Cuisinart or monogrammed towel set to send to Khloe Kardashian and her new hubby L.A. Laker Lamar Odom in celebration of their quickie Sunday evening nuptials. According to the very scientific mathematics of reality television statistics, this marriage may have a shelf life shorter than one of Kim Kardashian's skirts. ...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Its romantic charms are clear to 'Mamma Mia' fans worldwide, but don't be expecting Carmen Electra to have herself a Big Fat Greek Wedding anytime soon -- despite having explored the area for three weeks extensively with her fiance, Robert Patterson. "We didn't have that 'this-is-it, let's-do- it-here' moment," Elektra tells Popeater. "Although I loved seeing Greece and the history of Greece....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Tom Hiddleston wrote an email to Joss Whedon and it's predictably charming
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game